Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

I dont even post alot but I had to come in here and thank this guy beds for the updates after seeing them daily and how much detailed they are getting as time goes by.

I posted something in the wishlist section about how it would be a good idea if we could vote on a custom roster to be the official 2k roster. I now see that that was a crazy as idea. We got this guy beds, chef curry beds LOL
Old 11-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
@2kstauff just wanting to bring attn. to Thad Young and Kyle Korver. thad doesn't kick on a jumpshot. an 18 jumpshot is more accurate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM9Q4rMCcOg this is from this year. His freethrow is different as well. And Kyle Korver shot is impossible to get a green. don't know what it is.Best shooter on game but nobody can shoot with him
Old 11-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2
But what about the lebron 12s!?!?!?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #52
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

shocked at all of these sig shot updates, really glad that some of mine made it in. (demar has elite 12 pullup!!)

hopefully we can get some of the speeds upped & derozan gets form 65 or bryant but for now, i'm more than satisfied
Old 11-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #53
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Shot edit for Trevor Ariza by Woody is spot on.

Quick
Barnes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjggf
I believe they did or beds know a way of doing that because lamarcus wears bred 11s at home and concords at away
Yea I'm sure Beds knows a way of doing it because when we edit players it doesn't give us an option for home and away with shoes, which is kind of dumb for the simple fact that everything has a home and away option, even for the socks lol
Old 11-07-2014, 06:33 PM   #55
Rookie

Andre Drummond should have Free Throw 31.

Is there any way to get Terrico White in the free agents list and remove more retired players from the free agents list?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadassMarsh
As far as James Johnson goes, I'm fairly certain he's one of the players along with Chris Copeland and Andre Drummond who have a glitch when adding or removing a headband. Beds specifically addressed Copeland a few days ago so I'm assuming Johnson is in the same boat. Considering Beds comes through on every individually player accessory update I suggest in my lists I post everyday in the suggestion thread with the exception of those 2 guys, I think it's safe to assume that. Others have mentioned Johnson's headband multiple times in the past couple days.

I just wish we werent limited AT ALL in what we could edit. I'm not sure why we cant edit things that Beds can such as headbands, headband colors, shoe brands and the assignment of colors for team color 1 and 2. That's really all it is since it's not like he can change art related things. In the future I hope we both can, it'd be great to change facial hair, hair, tattoos, whatever we want, it's not like we can use our rosters in online matches. At the very least I want the same customization ability Beds has.

SHARE MIKE! Lol jk
Wasn't aware the of issue with the head bands but even with that being said 2k developers should be able to patch that, I'm sure if it gets enough attention 2k will find a way to include it in patches to come so it can be added to those players..

I remember either 2K11 or 12 on 360, 2K used to include Jersey updates, in the patches which was a lot better because you didn't have to go download a whole new roster. May not be a big deal for some but for 2K heads like myself that usually put hours into roster edits making sure signatures shots, tendencies, ratings and accessories are accurate, it a very big deal. Seem like we won't be able to really focus on a particular roster till after Christmas, that's usually when they start adding new Christmas, new alternate and hopefully the new all-star jersey's. 2k should also bring back player DNA and just have official DNA Downloads so we won't have to download a whole new roster for missing player's....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »