Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #57
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

I already started MyLeague after yesterdays update, so I don't really want to restart another one with this update.

All I have to say is Beds, you're the ******* man. Roster updates every single day is unbelievable. I used to to some roster work on the MLB Show series back in the day and people don't realize how time consuming it is.

Hats off to you, sir. You're the man.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #58
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
Clint Capela added to the Rockets yet? Was not sure with the update.... thanks
You talking about current or last gen? I'm assuming last gen, since Capela has been on PS4/XB1 for a while now.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #59
Pro

Looks like another injury update is due.. Just watched Ricky Rubio break his ankle.. Not roll.. But break.. He had to leave the game, obviously.

But you can bet Beds will have this updated. Poor guy was on the cover of 2k15 in Spain.. Hmm.. Both him and Durant injured

Here's a close up picture of his ankle bone coming out the side, off the tv (via Twitter)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (138.5 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by 23; 11-07-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #60
Just started!

What about court updates? The Heat have a new floor this year and other courts have been updated but not the AAArena.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:44 AM   #61
Banned

The Reggie M. Pacers Retro Jersey Needa Its TC 2 Changed To Either Black Or Navy Its Like A Weird Tan Color Even Though They Didnt Wear It Yet Should Atleast Be Coordinated With The Other Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Read More - NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2014, 01:44 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1
I wish they would fix Dirk's jumpshot :-(
Old 11-08-2014, 02:18 AM   #63
Rookie

Ok...I just played Cavs vs. Bulls & Cavs vs. Clippers on both 2k and NBA Live...2k is FAR more superior in regards to pretty much EVERYTHING in regards to graphics and hardcore basketball game play. The player movement, the variety of plays you can call, the size of the court and the OVERALL strategy!!! 2k is just flat out better than NBA Live. Live can't compete in those categories. BUT....I HAD FAR MORE FUN PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH NBA LIVE!!!! Flat out....it was just more fun playing with NBA Live. I actually hate to write these words because 2k is a better game...but Live is just more fun?????
Old 11-08-2014, 05:13 AM   #64
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallen8wr
Ok...I just played Cavs vs. Bulls & Cavs vs. Clippers on both 2k and NBA Live...2k is FAR more superior in regards to pretty much EVERYTHING in regards to graphics and hardcore basketball game play. The player movement, the variety of plays you can call, the size of the court and the OVERALL strategy!!! 2k is just flat out better than NBA Live. Live can't compete in those categories. BUT....I HAD FAR MORE FUN PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH NBA LIVE!!!! Flat out....it was just more fun playing with NBA Live. I actually hate to write these words because 2k is a better game...but Live is just more fun?????
Uh this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and nobody cares if you're having fun with the other game....

Beds keep up the good work! Hopefully you can update the tendencies for the big men as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »