Home

Over one month after release: How good is NBA 2k15 in your Opinion?

This is a discussion on Over one month after release: How good is NBA 2k15 in your Opinion? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 03:32 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Over one month after release: How good is NBA 2k15 in your Opinion?

miles and miles better then last year. Last year no matter what I did with sliders and no matter what I did with POE ever game was like 120-110 type of scores and the CPU would score like 70 PIP ever game. This year the scores are more realistic and so are the PIP and the CPU takes pull up jump shoots something I don't think I saw once last year has the CPU would just drive drive and drive some more last year.

The game plays amazing but there are not enough free throws and young players regressing in MYLEAGUE is a big problem. When ever player 30-32 is getting 2-5 or more points worse ever year and when even some 25-29 players are getting worse and not just any players but player who are good and coming off a good or even great year that is a big problem. Also I have not seen one single stat overlay and the player of the game highlights don't work again like last year. Because of the MYLEAGUE player regression and the stats over lay and player of the game highlights not working I would say the game is good but could be some much better if they can fix those things. I think free throws will be fixed with a patch but sounds like player of the game thing is not going to be fixed and I have a felling the player progress is not going to be fixed has it is probly a hard thing to fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 03:37 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88SiegHeil88
How in the name of everything that is holy did you get those kinds of FTA for both teams? I call witchcraft.

Yeah I don't know how you can be seeing that many FTA. The most I have had in a game is around that number and that is with all fouls at 100 and I even tried the sliders for layup take off thing at 100 has it creates more contact but still not even close to enough. Most games even with fouls at 100 are like 16 user FTA and CPU 14 and some games are like 8-12. I think the biggest problem is just that the refs don't call fouls. I see sever times a game where a guy gets bumb by a defender a play that would be a foul in real life and no call. I also see some hard fouls where guys get a four arm shever into the cheast and again no call. Even some fouls that would be a faugtie foul in real life will happen in the game and they wont even call a regular foul.

Last edited by darkknightrises; 11-12-2014 at 03:39 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:13 AM   #27
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
Lol. Every game is different but they do shoot the 3 especially if you switch to zone defense.

Sometimes you have to hold the shot button down longer to draw the foul.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:19 AM   #28
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Yeah I don't know how you can be seeing that many FTA. The most I have had in a game is around that number and that is with all fouls at 100 and I even tried the sliders for layup take off thing at 100 has it creates more contact but still not even close to enough. Most games even with fouls at 100 are like 16 user FTA and CPU 14 and some games are like 8-12. I think the biggest problem is just that the refs don't call fouls. I see sever times a game where a guy gets bumb by a defender a play that would be a foul in real life and no call. I also see some hard fouls where guys get a four arm shever into the cheast and again no call. Even some fouls that would be a faugtie foul in real life will happen in the game and they wont even call a regular foul.
It's not just about the foul slider, contact sliders play a big role too. Also, you have you sometimes hang a little longer in the air by holding the shot button down longer to draw fouls. Playing physical POE has a part too. If you contest the shots correctly or wrap them up instead of just hitting the block button calls will be called.

Last edited by Poke; 11-12-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:22 AM   #29
MVP

Poke's Arena

Fouls do exist trust me. Every game is different but they do blow the whistle.

Old 11-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #30
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Still the best sports game on the planet. I can't believe how deep this game continues to be, and then some. It's almost too real. I stick with offline, so I'm content with my blessings on that side of the court.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #31
MVP

Poke's Arena

Just played the Rockets in today's "Featured Match-up" and the 3PA and FTA were on point again. Houston probably would have had more 3PA if I didn't key in defensively on J. Harden who only attempted a couple. However Ariza hoisted up 10

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 11:10 AM   #32
Rookie

dmankey1's Arena

OVR: 0

9/10. Offline mostly but with a few fixes it's easily 10/10 so we'll what they do with the first patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »