Home

How to play better defense?

This is a discussion on How to play better defense? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 04:05 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: How to play better defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
When people say feather the stick what do they mean? Just flick your right joystick left to right? When playing D to cutoff angles do we use the right stick along with L2/LT or is it mostly just using the joysticks?

I think people mean like the opposite of that. If you flick your stick that is going to make or guy move more and get out of position. I think people when they say feather the stick they just mean don't flick it or push the stick all the way in one direction. I think they mean just push it a little to the right or left or down or up and not all the way over that way you make smaller moves so you can stay in better position and not move to much. So I think they mean just make small changes with the stick other wise you will over do it.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:17 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

1. Just stay on your feet and when you feel they are about to shoot use the Left trigger to play intense defense and the Right Stick to contest the shot.

2. This is fairly easy to stop. When they go into that move just beat them to where they are turning into. It's really easy to predict where they will go when they use this repeatedly. If you play it right they will lose the ball every time.

3. Stay on your feet and force them to pick up their dribble! This just comes to predicting where they will go and making them do something else.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:27 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

the best way to stop zig zag cheese is dont use lockdown D. just manual it. works pretty well
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »