Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #17
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin23
Ditto on Butler needing an update. Im a Miami fan but I think Chalmers deserves a slight boost. Also Vucevic maybe.
It's not so much that Jimmy Butler needs this ratings boost that so many people are clamoring for, he just needs his touches and draw foul tendencies increased as well as some shot tendencies (Currently at 46 and 30 respectively, cant remember his shoot and shot tendencies off the top of my head at the moment)

Rio has been what Rio would be as a 3rd option lol. Just in need of some tendency love. (Shoot, touches, etc)

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 11-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #18
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Move Leandro Barbosa to the back up SG in the bench lineup. Rush has barely played this season.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #19
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadassMarsh
It's not so much that Jimmy Butler needs this ratings boost that so many people are clamoring for, he just needs his touches and draw foul tendencies increased as well as some shot tendencies (Currently at 46 and 30 respectively, cant remember his shoot and shot tendencies off the top of my head at the moment)

Rio has been what Rio would be as a 3rd option lol. Just in need of some tendency love. (Shoot, touches, etc)

His mid range needs a boast and possibly some iq raises in his offensive ability . He's been getting into the post a lot more this year and calling for alley oops.

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 11-18-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #20
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
some NBA players are particular about their height and don't want to be listed as another one.

Kevin Durant does not want to be listed at 6'10 or 6'11. If the NBA won't change his height their is little chance 2K will especially since he has a relationship with them

Still doesn't make sense tho to have Beasley taller than KD on the game when he isn't even taller than him in real life . I understand that with the listing of the bios but it's hard to ignore when you watch players on TV and in real life look taller than what's listed on paper . Never seen KD reject to have his height changed I just think they don't care to much . Rose still listed as 194 I think and he is like 208 right now and it's obviously shown in his body progression. Same with CP3 who still has his rookie weight listed .

Just hard for me too see a 6'10 Beasley and a 6'9 Durant with pics like this

And him standing toe to toe with a 7'1 Gasol
Old 11-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Still doesn't make sense tho to have Beasley taller than KD on the game when he isn't even taller than him in real life . I understand that with the listing of the bios but it's hard to ignore when you watch players on TV and in real life look taller than what's listed on paper . Never seen KD reject to have his height changed I just think they don't care to much . Rose still listed as 194 I think and he is like 208 right now and it's obviously shown in his body progression. Same with CP3 who still has his rookie weight listed
Beasley's height is wrong he is 6'7 w/o shoes 6'8 1/4 with shoes KD is 6'9 w/o shoes 6'10 w/shoes i don't know why Beasley is height is listed at 6'10, doesn't even come close to it

This is just one example of being particular about his height
https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/427540181684453376

I remember around 2k13 or 14 Paul George was 6'10 in the game, when he got involved in the game it changed to 6'8, people on this board brought it up how some players do care about their heights.

Last edited by Yuss; 11-18-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #22
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

http://thestarters.nba.com/giannis-a...-stop-growing/

Did Giannis get a height increase ?
Old 11-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #23
Just started!

Seriously...I Apprieciate the Acessory updates and all, but why hasnt BRANDON JENNINGS Ovr or 3pt Increased..He has being having great games lately, maybe im just biased because he is my fav point guard
Old 11-18-2014, 03:27 PM   #24
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Hey guys... I'm 6' and a quarter. But my my players seems to keep growing to 6-8. I'm not complaining ha

I think Beds has basically said he listed all the changes. And Height won't be changed. No matter what picture you post from players twitter accounts. Even if you start matching pictures like the #Fappening. It's out of his control.

But thank you for the update Mike.

p.s. Could we stop posting the same thing over and over? I'm tired of seeing B-Easy next to Kevin Durant.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »