Home

People who buy VC should play on their own servers.

This is a discussion on People who buy VC should play on their own servers. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #17
Banned

Klayups's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: People who buy VC should play on their own servers.

Nobody is scared, i just said playing online isn't fun when you're playing every single game against suped up God like players.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:35 PM   #18
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayups
Nobody is scared, i just said playing online isn't fun when you're playing every single game against suped up God like players.
Oh ok . Well yeah the only thing that comes to mind are 7' small fowards a team of those are annoying
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 11-22-2014, 08:20 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
You should be more afraid of those who play their my career . They earn badges and attribute upgrades that can put them close to a 98 overall

Already got 98 with two upgrades left and just 33 badges. I'm just a 6,7 ft Small Forward though keeping it real.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:27 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schijan
Well, I know a player who told me that he used the boost on 19 shooting. I thought his shooting was 98 at every category then. If it isn't so, I still don't know how some people can make every contested three in the park then.
Yes, you can use it on a 19. I do and have 98 shooting.

And Yeah, I was a 99 with one upgrade left. Guess badges make the difference.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:36 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRocket

Thanks for the confirmation! To me, this is way overpowered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 11:15 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRocket

And Yeah, I was a 99 with one upgrade left. Guess badges make the difference.
For real? Pretty sure 2k confirmed on some stream that it will cap u at the attribute cap, my bad then i guess.

I guess then if u have the vc to support it something like 19/19/19/19/19/5 would be the best.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:52 AM   #23
Rookie

tuck243's Arena

OVR: 1

I work, go to the gym, and live a fawking life.. I don't have time to slave away at a TV to make my character awesome.. If there's a way to pay and skip all the BS I will... And shouldn't be penalized because you feel I didn't "work for it"... The way they did it this year was to help out the grinders anyway... Regardless of how much I want to max my guy out, I had to play games in order to get there... The most I could be was an 89... Stop your crying and either get a better paying job so you can waste $20-$40 on VC or grind it out and make a 99 player... Simple...

Truth be told this is life in general... Sometimes ppl are already fed a silver spoon to success... Accept that ish or pout like a little child and complain...
Old 11-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #24
Banned

Klayups's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuck243
I work, go to the gym, and live a fawking life.. I don't have time to slave away at a TV to make my character awesome.. If there's a way to pay and skip all the BS I will... And shouldn't be penalized because you feel I didn't "work for it"... The way they did it this year was to help out the grinders anyway... Regardless of how much I want to max my guy out, I had to play games in order to get there... The most I could be was an 89... Stop your crying and either get a better paying job so you can waste $20-$40 on VC or grind it out and make a 99 player... Simple...

Truth be told this is life in general... Sometimes ppl are already fed a silver spoon to success... Accept that ish or pout like a little child and complain...
I'm sorry...this is stupid.

Nobody said anything about penalizing anyone. I said...if you want to pay for having a suped up player...then you should play against other people who want or do the same.

Some of us actually enjoy the process of starting from nothing building up and p[laying against others who are doing the same...and not buying our way to *greatness*, job or not. So when you just throw everyone in the same pool, it creates a unbalanced environment.

Don't be a dummy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »