Home

One of a Kind...

This is a discussion on One of a Kind... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2014, 07:35 PM   #9
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: One of a Kind...

Looks like half your team are 90's you sure you didn't just edit their overalls? lol

-Allen Iverson
Old 11-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #10
Banned

Naw, I wish! I'd change their tendencies and what not. But all I did was get an A+ trainer and always select the progression or progressive fatigue ones asap. My team boosts Bs to As in potential. I have paul pierce and tom thibs as coaches and the people I draft are fully scouted and really accurate. But I hear ya, could easily look fishy. Do remember Im like 6 years in now? maybe on year 7. So a lot of them are fakes that had high potential to begin with from draft day. I'll have to look for every badge and facility I have that allows me to train more often and on very high as well as boost progression. Hal Brewer C is 98 and Yates is like a 95 I think. But they're 3rd year players on rookie contracts. brewer was actually a gem, got him late in the 2nd round. I highly suggest a scout with the badge that finds sleepers. I have the one that finds low potential fast and the hard worker one which lets him scout one more prospect.

Last edited by Vtownwaves; 11-27-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 03:41 AM   #11
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo55
He's playing mygm where the user gets boosts like maxing out players potentials
Oh wow, thanks for the clarification. I knew he was playing MyGM but had no idea it created boosts this large.

Definitely going to be sticking to MyLeague.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 05:07 AM   #12
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

I think is a different deal than what you guys are talking about but I noticed the MJ that was "one of a kind" on the historic rosters. Then not long after that I was playin mycareer and the nets drafted some dude that was an overal 89 or 90 right out of draft day. His attributes were crazy and he averaged like 27pts and 12rebs first season. Then second season he was like 96 overall and had "one of a kind" for his player type. Now he's just a beast. The only thing that bugs me is my dude is 99 overall with all the accolades and badges in the world and all I have is "two way superstar". Obviously one of a kind is the 'best' title a player can get.
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »