Home

My League Trade Generator, and Think Tank!

This is a discussion on My League Trade Generator, and Think Tank! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My League Trade Generator, and Think Tank!

Welcome Back!

First off, on behalf of all the 2K Gamers who were left in the cold last year when it came to a 30-team full control franchise mode, thank you 2K! Finally, the deep year long freeze is over! Not only did 2K allow us to play god over the association once again, but, they gave us (in my opinion) more power than we could ever dream of! I am more of a traditionalist and attempt to resemble real life in my sports gaming as much as possible, so, I use this mode a ton when it comes to: player movement, coaching changes, realistically scaled contracts, accurate lineup rotations, and mid-season adjustments. I would love to get about four or five truly knowledgably sports fans that would make up a panel that community members can bounce ideas and questions off of.

Some examples of questions that could be asked and would need to be answered are:

• “Does this trade make sense?”
  • Member posts a picture of current standings and roster of a #8 seed that is looking to make a mid-season roster addition and is wondering what the roster truly needs.
  • A pre-season contender is struggling to start the season, community member posts picture of current lineup rotation and is wondering how to shake things up? Does a coaching change need to be made?
  • In the off-season, what deals would make sense. Where would players truly end up? Coaching switches, and team visions, i.e. the 76ers blatantly tanking.
  • When resigning players, is the asking price right? Is it consistent with money being doled out in the real NBA Market?

I think this would make a great median for truly passionate 2K Franchise Players to come together and add to each other’s experience! So, if you’re are interested in becoming part of the panel, PM me or just comment below!

Panel Members
bri_10_
Crystar500
BraedenG33

Last edited by bri_10_; 12-03-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 05:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Wolverine3's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: My League Trade Generator, and Think Tank!

hey i'd be down to use this. i see nobody else has responded but i will post when i get further into the season and transactions will be made
Old 12-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My League Trade Generator, and Think Tank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine3
hey i'd be down to use this. i see nobody else has responded but i will post when i get further into the season and transactions will be made

We have three people on the panel already. If you'd like to join too I'm looking for two more members! But, if you wanna just be a casual contributor that's fine as well! The more the merrier. I am currently working on the Hyper/DC Roster Project, but once that is done I will be posting my season!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »