Home

Issues with the game

This is a discussion on Issues with the game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Issues with the game

I see there is a patch #3 that has been submitted. I hope it addresses all of the game paly issues.

1 - Defense is totally absent in this game.. No help from AI teammates..
2 - To many bigs rebounding and missing 2nd and 3rd chance putbacks for the user. The CPU makes everything.
3 - No sense of awareness on a loose ball. Is there any way to switch to the player closest to the ball.
4 - Derrick Rose needs to be toned down. He makes every shot or circus layup.
5 - To many contact layups by the CPU made and the user misses everything even when wide open or the slightest contact.
6 - Contact by the user on D results in a foul or and 1. When the user on offense its a blown layup and a long drawn out animation and the user player doesn't react to the loose ball.
7 - Just because the AI player is open or doesn't mean he should make every shot. NBA players miss jump shots.
8 - Again ball awareness, the ball bouncing all over the bigs heads and off of them and they are just sitting there.
9 - The computer AI just plays way to sharp they can blow by me like I'm skating on ice but when I try to they are like morphed to the user player.
10 - Way to many blown layups by the user with minimal to no contact...compared to the AI its unreal. if there are some controls we need to know about the game 2k needs to make sure we get to know how controls are supposed to work instead of a 3 page manual.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Issues with the game

Needed a new thread for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »