Home

Ratings discussion thread (official roster)

This is a discussion on Ratings discussion thread (official roster) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ratings discussion thread (official roster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
So based on your way of thinking, since Golden State is 16-2, should their entire starting 5 be rated above 90? Or for that matter higher than Anthony Davis? Or should Carmelo and Kobe be downgraded well into the 70's simply because their teams are horrible? Just trying to give you some perspective. You're too hung up on overall rating.

Forget about AD's overall 94 number for a second and explain what individual ratings in his game you believe should be lowered. That would help out your argument more.

And Jeebs is certainly not basing his opinion on youtube videos, he was simply showing you parts of AD's frighteningly well-rounded game.
i think that kobe,melo and davis's rating should be about the same. davis is not comparable to lebron and durant. and i think, that curry's rating should be higher, than davis's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 02:06 PM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
I've sat back and read all these posts...do you have a personal vendetta against AD or something?

The MAN is playing out of his mind with ONE EYEBROW. UNPRECEDENTED

But forreal, you keep bringing up his team's record. It's a team game, he can't do it all. They are in the stacked west and his division is by far the best in the NBA. His individual play has been amazing and you can't honestly tell me he isn't worthy of a 90+ rating. I think it's great that he's getting that recognition.

I think he's the 3rd best player in the NBA and playing like the best in the NBA right now. As many have mentioned before, ratings are so much different this year. You're reading too much into it IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
despite of what you said about team game, lillard came to blazers and change them from outsiders to one of the favorites in the west. the same thing with harden and the rockets. before that with wade and heat, james and cavs. he is not the third player in the game, i honestly even don't sure about top 10
Old 12-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #83
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchkilegend
i think that kobe,melo and davis's rating should be about the same. davis is not comparable to lebron and durant. and i think, that curry's rating should be higher, than davis's

Quote:
despite of what you said about team game, lillard came to blazers and change them from outsiders to one of the favorites in the west. the same thing with harden and the rockets. before that with wade and heat, james and cavs. he is not the third player in the game, i honestly even don't sure about top 10

LMAO okay I'm done with this. Not even top 10 and on par with Kobe and Melo?! Are you serious?

Your second quote also makes no sense. Lillard has Aldridge and Harden has Howard. Who does Davis have that compares to those two? Jrue is not that player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 12-06-2014, 04:24 PM   #84
Rookie

I'm a knicks/melo fan and in no way should AD have the same rating as melo. AD been killing it as everyone has previously said. Melo is not having his best year(not saying he's playing bad) and kobe is jackin up shots to stay relevant in scoring. AD is literally excelling in every part of the game except threes. Comsidering defense holds a big weight in this game he shouldn't be on melo and kobe level he should be higher. he shouldn't be higher than durant but 2k hasn't made him that high and again if you see the stats KD offense is. A 93 i beleive and ADs is a 85, doesn't sound that off to me
Old 12-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #85
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4

AD is the best combination of offense and defense that we have in the league.
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 12:10 AM   #86
Rookie

Jose Calderon has grabbed 10 boards twice this year and his defensive rebound rating is a 25. I think he should get a slight bump....
Old 12-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #87
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
I mean simply put you are dead wrong, RIGHT NOW, as in TODAY. there is not a better all around player in the NBA. This dude is dropping 25 a night, this dude is blocking 3 shots a game, this dude is getting 10-14 rebounds EVERY night, this guy has TWO steals a night, he can handle the ball, he can shoot the ball, I mean the dude had 43 the other game, please name me ONE other player in the NBA who is doing this right now? Because it SURE isn't mr Passalot LeBron James, so in terms of ratings I'm sorry but no one should be higher than Anthony Davis right now. NOBODY.

EDIT: Looking back at it, this post should be read in a Stephen A Smith voice lol!
Old 12-07-2014, 12:37 AM   #88
Just started!

It was his speed rating that fell from a 96 to an 84

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »