Home

Three Keys: NBA 2K

This is a discussion on Three Keys: NBA 2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #9
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Three Keys: NBA 2K

My gm should be offline too...or at the very least if i want to quit a game and play it over from the start i should have close the whole game out and restart again. Yea i know what some will say "oh thats not realistic " . But hell i paid my 60 bucks there should be an option to quit without it autosaving or sim to the end.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

The #1 key mentioned is very important, in my opinion. Turning the online aspect back into an enhancer instead of a requirement is a must. It makes little sense to allow offline modes the risk of suffering through playability issues when an online component isn't necessary to begin with.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
i think everything revolves around vc now they care more about selling you more vc then the game its self.i mean why is there no historic teams quick match online..they made us pay for it in 12 then shut the servers down a couple a months later after buying the dlc to play legends quick match.im just sick of there shoddy ways.can i atleast use the legend teams in quick match please just patch it in.alot of legends look like trash this year just look at bill russell on ps4 if you dont believe me.also tim hardaway and mitch richmond are the same thats just lazy.id fire whoever did the legends this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #12
Rookie

also the game is still broken online all you got to do is spam 3s...the 3 point shot trumps everything no matter how good you are.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:02 PM   #13
Just started!

Bring back Online Association, not this Online League stuff were u can only play user vs user. So if I have 8 friends and I want to do a league with, then I still play all of them but 22 teams are CPU's and we can do a real full season and have trades and an off-season and all that good old stuff. I don't feel like playing a 8man league and have to play each one 10 times a season, its kinda dumb
Old 12-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMFCplaya
Bring back Online Association, not this Online League stuff were u can only play user vs user. So if I have 8 friends and I want to do a league with, then I still play all of them but 22 teams are CPU's and we can do a real full season and have trades and an off-season and all that good old stuff. I don't feel like playing a 8man league and have to play each one 10 times a season, its kinda dumb
Amen. Don't understand to this day why it was taken out.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #15
Rookie

Online Input-Lags and Missing Online Associations are a huge set back. Can't understand why everyone is praising this game like it is the best ever. 2k was better before. 2k11 had the best online league in any sports game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 11:13 PM   #16
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
It makes little sense to allow offline modes the risk of suffering through playability issues when an online component isn't necessary to begin with.
This has hit home this week for me. I have a MyCareer I can't access at this very moment because the 2k servers are down.

That is 164+ game campaign I have on hold and that I am unable to access because of problems on the 2K side of things.

The sad thing is the mode worked more smoothly four years ago when this VC bs was non-existent.

I'm very frustrated right now. Only two times I can play this week, the 2k servers are down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »