Home

NBA 2k15 Player Regression in MYLeague Testing

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 Player Regression in MYLeague Testing within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k15 Player Regression in MYLeague Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
This is just me playing with some of the sliders. No real thought about the outcome of my slider changes.

Player progression was set to 45
Training effectiveness was set to 51

Someone from the other thread told me to post this here. I believe this is year 4 of myleague with Knicks.

Things would probably look better with custom roster(potential edits). I cant remember what ratings most people dropped to in late 20s but these ratings look a little better.

That is wired because those look a lot and I mean a lot better but I find it hard to belive that such a small change could fix this. I did some testing with the player progression slider before and I didn't really notice a difference with players going down. I really only noticed a difference with how man guys went up and how much they went up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 01:14 AM   #66
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
That is wired because those look a lot and I mean a lot better but I find it hard to belive that such a small change could fix this. I did some testing with the player progression slider before and I didn't really notice a difference with players going down. I really only noticed a difference with how man guys went up and how much they went up.
I started this myleague maybe 2 weeks ago and surprised myself with the small changes. When I finally got home I was expecting more drastic changes.

I have nothing to gain and think its also broken. But I did nothing special besides the changes mentioned above.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:35 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
I started this myleague maybe 2 weeks ago and surprised myself with the small changes. When I finally got home I was expecting more drastic changes.

I have nothing to gain and think its also broken. But I did nothing special besides the changes mentioned above.

Its just odd not saying you are lieying or any thing just odd. I hope it is just something has simple has you have hear. In those photos you had 20 guys that where 30 or older and only 3 of them got worse so 17/20 stayed the same are got better. You also had sever guys that where 28-29 that didn't get worse. Normal on sims it is so bad that if I picked a random 20 guys like that like 19 or them would get worse and most of them would drop by like 4-6 points and even sever of those 28-29 guys would get worse. I can even put in to words how much better this looks. I am going to have do a lot of testing with those sliders and see if I get those kind of results over and over again or if what you got may have just been some odd fluk or something.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:45 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 4

Few more photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nba2k15 2014-12-09 21-32-49-85.jpg (134.7 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg nba2k15 2014-12-09 21-33-00-73.jpg (137.1 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg nba2k15 2014-12-09 21-33-39-59.jpg (136.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg nba2k15 2014-12-09 21-33-54-73.jpg (138.8 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg nba2k15 2014-12-09 21-33-50-60.jpg (135.9 KB, 170 views)
Old 12-10-2014, 02:07 AM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Few more photos

wow 14/16 guys 30 or older didn't get worse you are on to something!
Old 12-10-2014, 03:53 AM   #70
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Wow to me the patch was a great one it Fixed alot of stuff that was out of whack. So thanks for that 2K. The issue is we need a system in place that will have players that reach 35 only lose speed,Athletic ability, Acc, should b the focus here not OVR ability.IRL players at differant Positions lose this because all players r not the same.Kobe Bryant kan shoot and Dunk but not the Dunks he did back when he first got in the league.This is how u should look at Fixing this issue.Only take frm them Athletic ability, speed,acc,dunking, and badges that go with this so we kan tell they r losing a step.And fix the AI to knw when they Kant play at this level anymore and retire like they would in real life.KG is not great but is still go at Playing D. And will Dunk when others ain't around but it's a simple dunk because his body Kant do what it use to..
Old 12-10-2014, 03:55 AM   #71
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Does this happen in MyGM anybody..Does anyone knw this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 04:45 AM   #72
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Does this happen in MyGM anybody..Does anyone knw this.
Yes it does

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »