Home

2k plz no more animations alley hoops in the park next year plz

This is a discussion on 2k plz no more animations alley hoops in the park next year plz within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2k plz no more animations alley hoops in the park next year plz

next year it should be based off timing & chemistry.so if i throw a op and my teammate is expecting a regular pass.that pass should float right over his head. im so sick of seeing alleys thrown when they are not needed. Alley chessers should pay the price more than they do. this would make the game even more rewarding. knowing that u and ur boys have a chemistry from those park battles would be priceless.

what yall think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
Banned

tomzennsbruh's Arena

Re: 2k plz no more animations alley hoops in the park next year plz

I agree. I just get so sick of people who will never pass into the post, like NEVER...But have no problem throwing oops into traffic.

Sometime the contested oops go in more than layups.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvese
next year it should be based off timing & chemistry.so if i throw a op and my teammate is expecting a regular pass.that pass should float right over his head. im so sick of seeing alleys thrown when they are not needed. Alley chessers should pay the price more than they do. this would make the game even more rewarding. knowing that u and ur boys have a chemistry from those park battles would be priceless.

what yall think?
I agree... Even though I haven't really played My Park... I could imagine that would kind of suck. That the alley oop is all in one users hands. I would think such a special play would be connected to each other.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #4
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

It should just take some skill and awareness for the recipient. They literally have to do nothing.

Youtube
Old 12-12-2014, 04:57 PM   #5
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
It should just take some skill and awareness for the recipient. They literally have to do nothing.
Agree there should be that few second where the passer pressed L2 direction pad and square. And the receiver presses square themselves. But everything else in a alley opp situation should match-up as well (dunk rating, clear lane, and etc)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Agree there should be that few second where the passer pressed L2 direction pad and square. And the receiver presses square themselves. But everything else in a alley opp situation should match-up as well (dunk rating, clear lane, and etc)
I feel MyPark is just flawed, the matchmaking itself makes no sense. People cheesing is unavoidable but there need to be measures in place where people that want to be competitive can play that way. People that want to play with their MyPlayers against their friends, should also be able to do that. It's a shame but every sports game has its roll of cheese in it lol.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
what?.. am i missing something?

as far as i know the receiver of the pass HAS TO PRESS SQUARE to complete the oop.. otherwise they just catch it and land

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »