Home

Losing games badly since 3rd Patch

This is a discussion on Losing games badly since 3rd Patch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2014, 03:34 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Losing games badly since 3rd Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Heyman Guy
Here's the one problem with your logic having to do with it only happening on Hall of Fame. I'm on ROOKIE, and am experiencing this issue. The problems I am having that I detailed a page back is happening on rookie for me.
Same here with PRO difficulty.

Pre patch it was a nice game, with the only problem that I couldn't stop the AI resulting in high scoring losses for me. Mostly because of silly things in the last couple of minutes. That was also frustrating, but at least there were 3+ quarters with more or less good gameplay. Just bad defence on both sides and a bad ending for me

Now post patch it is the most frustrating video game experience ever. I regularly quit games around halftime trailing up to 30 points. I still can't stop the AI, plus I have troubles hitting shots. Open threes, open mid range, open layups, it doesn't matter. Brick after brick.

Imo this game was already too difficult on the lower difficulty levels before the patch, but after the patch it is pure frustration. At least for someone like me that does not want (and does not have the time) to spend 50+ hours on practice and youtube tutorials to have a chance against the AI on the second easiest and default difficulty level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #66
Rookie

You know it's bull**** when they say that they'll leave the shooting to the player's skill, but are explicit in saying that it's impossible to master any shot, basically even though the shot meter is supposed to promote player skill, you can never EVER EVER be consistent with it.

That's ultimate ******** stupidity, if you ask me: "Hey, you can now dictate your shots with this ultra awesome shot meter. Oh wait, you can't, cause you are forbidden to become good with it". :
Old 12-28-2014, 10:01 AM   #67
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandoanhung1991
You know it's bull**** when they say that they'll leave the shooting to the player's skill, but are explicit in saying that it's impossible to master any shot, basically even though the shot meter is supposed to promote player skill, you can never EVER EVER be consistent with it.

That's ultimate ******** stupidity, if you ask me: "Hey, you can now dictate your shots with this ultra awesome shot meter. Oh wait, you can't, cause you are forbidden to become good with it". :
You shouldn't be looking at the meter during a game . learn shot animations like you have for the past years. Nothing has changed when it comes to shooting. U need to learn player tendencies , releases and hot/cold spots on floor

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 12-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #68
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
You shouldn't be looking at the meter during a game . learn shot animations like you have for the past years. Nothing has changed when it comes to shooting. U need to learn player tendencies , releases and hot/cold spots on floor
Now that's funny.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
Now that's funny.

Why? He's not wrong in what he's saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »