Home

MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

This is a discussion on MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #41
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
I never liked the "park boosts" thing to begin with. I liked that you can choose whatever park you wanted to go to and rep but the boosts make it kind of lame. I want to play off my own talents and natural skill.

[b]Flyers get a lot of steals/blocks they would never pull off without the boosts[b]

ballers make alot of shots they"d never be able to pull off without the boost

Rough riders grab alot of rebounds/get lots contact dunks theyd never be able to pull off without the boost

Either allow each park only 1 boost or take away boosts from every park and force players to play off their natural skills. Thats more realistic imo

I'm sorry bro but you're just dead wrong. If you think that the "boosts" account for all picks, rips, and blocks then All that comment tells us is that you haven't figured out how to play defense.

Give me a boost that takes literally no additional skill like shooting a three pointer and I'll show you an unfair advantage, because the way I play defense certainly won't change.
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #42
Pro

Vroman's Arena

As a flyer I'd rather play vs other flyer's team than ballers or RR's, if expecting easier game.

Thing is, if any of park squad plays good D it is hard to score regardless. Max Defence+badges gives ability to strip and block any1 like crazy to anyone btw.
Old 12-25-2014, 05:15 PM   #43
Rookie

Whoever wins this week get the brand new court?
Old 12-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #44
MVP

jk31's Arena

Uhm I'm winning 80% percent of my games against Flyers, I'm from Rivet City... Boosts bring nothing when the person behind the controller has no clue of basketball - and that accounts for 90% of the people I see running around in park...
Old 12-25-2014, 06:19 PM   #45
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
I'm sorry bro but you're just dead wrong. If you think that the "boosts" account for all picks, rips, and blocks then All that comment tells us is that you haven't figured out how to play defense.

Give me a boost that takes literally no additional skill like shooting a three pointer and I'll show you an unfair advantage, because the way I play defense certainly won't change.
Oh i defintely know how to play defense. Im one of the legend 3 park leaders ive seen everything and ive experienced everything already. None of these boosts take "skills" not shooting(ballers), not spaming steal(flyers) not baseline dunking (rough riders)

Flyers have all the advantage in the world. Try having 5 guys on your team doubling one player on the court and you cant strip the ball from him or put him in a double team animation because he"s a flyer and has his playmakings juiced up. Do you not understand how unrealistic that is

Why is that a flyer can rip the ball from anyone but when any other park tries to rip a flyer a foul is called immediately.. Because you protected the ball? Or because your park boost protects you.

Since the patch has been out the only park i can say rely off their own actual skills is rough riders. And thats because the dunking in the game has been patched and basically their only boost is rebounding

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 12-25-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 06:25 PM   #46
Rookie

Lol Flyers acting like they have no boost...deny deny deny
Old 12-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #47
Rookie

People get mad now because we are flyer.
Old 12-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #48
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Every time I type up a response to the haters I just feel myself giving into their trolling. I'm not gonna do it. You're all just petty. The playing field has been leveled and reality has set in.

This thread needs to be locked due to unsupported accusations and hearsay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »