Home

MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

This is a discussion on MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2014, 12:04 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

It's crazy how the bums that play this game want to cry and switch to flyers because their basketball iq is low or they just want to dunk and shoot threes but can't anymore!

Flyers have been forced to play a better brand of basketball so after most of the bs was taken out of the game it would only make sense to see the results to be what they are now.

Plus like it was stated earlier in the discussion, flyers learned how to stop a lot of the bs and win before the patch.

If you actually play basketball, you wouldn't complain.

But umm... Tell all the bandwagoners to come on over since they can't get it right. Much respect to those that stay with they squad and actually hoop.
Old 12-26-2014, 12:12 AM   #50
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

I'm a Baller and I would say the patch did make the Flyers the best affiliation but that just makes going to the Park/Rec more entertaining. It forces me to play my best to win instead of Half *** the game against other Baller or Rough Riders.
Old 12-26-2014, 02:37 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by westfl87
It's crazy how the bums that play this game want to cry and switch to flyers because their basketball iq is low or they just want to dunk and shoot threes but can't anymore!

Flyers have been forced to play a better brand of basketball so after most of the bs was taken out of the game it would only make sense to see the results to be what they are now.

Plus like it was stated earlier in the discussion, flyers learned how to stop a lot of the bs and win before the patch.

If you actually play basketball, you wouldn't complain.

But umm... Tell all the bandwagoners to come on over since they can't get it right. Much respect to those that stay with they squad and actually hoop.

The Legends that I know that have switched play in the Highroller room in the stage. These aren't your average bums as you call them. I ran with these guys before they switched and they are pretty daym good but when playing for 45000 VC they don't want to be at a disadvantage.
Personally I have no issues with beating Flyers in the regular Parks, no issues at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 03:20 AM   #52
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

this WILL come out real BLUNT, but some of you guys need to see it like this so......

how about this.

ADAPT.

Why are ballers and rough riders acting like this is so hard to do? start playing actual ball and stop playing Cheeseball and the game will get ALOT better.

idk why they are acting like only flyers got a upgrade in defense, everyone got the same patch. it just happens that now our boost "works" the way it should have from the start. oh ballers cant shoot anymore? niether can we. oh rough riders cant do their thing anymore? well we cant either.

why are you guys acting like we werent bothered by the patch at all. its so funny cause as i said the first time. till the patch came out, the way you ballers and RRs feel about the boost we have, is the same we feltabout you guys when our defense was just there for name. and not for show. this is another reason why flyers arent showing much compassion and symphony for you guys, cause we been on the wrong side of the tracks for too long while everyone ran wild with their boost. we did the best we could to cope with this BS during that time. now itsyour turn

last thing, once again our boost is something that you have to be GOOD at to use effectively. and trust me, many flyers have NO DAMN CLUE, what the word defense means. games we lose is cause people just let their manhave career nights on them. if you are awful at defense, or you are a chuck, our boost isnt going to help them get better. and with the fact i swear us flyers have the worst players in the game, especially with all the casuals joining the park, its not helping out anything.
Old 12-26-2014, 07:48 AM   #53
Just started!

Been telling yall flyers is overpowered
Old 12-26-2014, 01:24 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
this WILL come out real BLUNT, but some of you guys need to see it like this so......

how about this.

ADAPT.

Why are ballers and rough riders acting like this is so hard to do? start playing actual ball and stop playing Cheeseball and the game will get ALOT better.

idk why they are acting like only flyers got a upgrade in defense, everyone got the same patch. it just happens that now our boost "works" the way it should have from the start. oh ballers cant shoot anymore? niether can we. oh rough riders cant do their thing anymore? well we cant either.

why are you guys acting like we werent bothered by the patch at all. its so funny cause as i said the first time. till the patch came out, the way you ballers and RRs feel about the boost we have, is the same we feltabout you guys when our defense was just there for name. and not for show. this is another reason why flyers arent showing much compassion and symphony for you guys, cause we been on the wrong side of the tracks for too long while everyone ran wild with their boost. we did the best we could to cope with this BS during that time. now itsyour turn

last thing, once again our boost is something that you have to be GOOD at to use effectively. and trust me, many flyers have NO DAMN CLUE, what the word defense means. games we lose is cause people just let their manhave career nights on them. if you are awful at defense, or you are a chuck, our boost isnt going to help them get better. and with the fact i swear us flyers have the worst players in the game, especially with all the casuals joining the park, its not helping out anything.
I couldn't careless about the Flyers boost. In regards to the ballers and rough riders boost it just isn't tangible anymore.

I try and dunk on someone it bounces out, flyers run down and dunk on someone and get an and-1

That's the problem. It feels like rough riders and ballers literally have NO boost since the patch
Old 12-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #55
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Smile Re: MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

Going slightly off topic i wonder whats going to happen with rival weekend since xbox and ps4 are down.

Will the rival thing get extended or will it just play out the way it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTMG007
I try and dunk on someone it bounces out

I'm a Flyer and this happens to me all the time with my Power Forward. You just can't force it anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »