Home

MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

This is a discussion on MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #57
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyPark Factions Imbalanced Now. Flyers will never lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTMG007
I couldn't careless about the Flyers boost. In regards to the ballers and rough riders boost it just isn't tangible anymore.

I try and dunk on someone it bounces out, flyers run down and dunk on someone and get an and-1

That's the problem. It feels like rough riders and ballers literally have NO boost since the patch
LOL this is off of what? my boy is a 99 (idk how either) overall rating PF and is a flyer, and since the update the game has rendered him useless on the inside game (which is what he focused on) so i say it again. youthink you are the only one who got hithard?

i been postized while playing PERFECT DEFENSE by RR's dont tell me that your boost is completely gone.

all the update has done is make things a bit fair on all sides. AGAIN. start playing smart ball and adapt . and stop doing things thatyou know arentworking anymore? you know the definition of insanity? its doing thesame thing over and over again and expecting different results
Old 12-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
LOL this is off of what? my boy is a 99 (idk how either) overall rating PF and is a flyer, and since the update the game has rendered him useless on the inside game (which is what he focused on) so i say it again. youthink you are the only one who got hithard?

i been postized while playing PERFECT DEFENSE by RR's dont tell me that your boost is completely gone.

all the update has done is make things a bit fair on all sides. AGAIN. start playing smart ball and adapt . and stop doing things thatyou know arentworking anymore? you know the definition of insanity? its doing thesame thing over and over again and expecting different results

I don't understand how inside game can be made useless. I say 80% of the scoring is inside now. Nearly every team I play against tries to score inside, only shooting wide open 3s
Old 12-26-2014, 05:26 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:

How is it fair on all sides when flyers are the only one with a noticeable boost?

Tell your friend to pump fake btw
Old 12-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #60
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

@ T_m3 idk how but he used to score using lay ups, put backs, "hustle points" and post moves. but since the patch its like now he barely makes any of those even when no one on him.

@RTM again read the last part of my other post. our defensive boost isnt the boost you guys got, where all you had to do was push 1 button and make magic happen. ours requires people to know WTF they are doing. its not like the game is playing D for us. we have to do it mostly if not ALL by our self. so in a way its fair.

i tell him to try it out btw, thanks
Old 12-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #61
Rookie

Cant wait to get that new court.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 05:48 PM   #62
Rookie

Anyone defending the flyers is clueless. Went through multiple games against flyers where teammates with high defensive ratings (and pickpocket) get a foul called on them with ONE reach. Meanwhile they can reach against us all day.

"play smart ball" "adapt"

Lmfao

How much higher does my 3pt rating have to be to not brick multiple wide open 3s off ball movement as well as drive and kick? In those multiple games, flyers just run up the court and hit their shots. They made more contested shots than wide open. Meanwhile me and my teammates brick multiple A- shots. If we were "cheesing" and had "low iq", the shot quality wouldn't be that high. Scoring inside is just as difficult. My inside scoring is at about level 16 and having "hustle points" as well as a "shooting boost" means nothing.

Oh well. First and last digital game purchase for me.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:51 PM   #63
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadefan45
Anyone defending the flyers is clueless. Went through multiple games against flyers where teammates with high defensive ratings (and pickpocket) get a foul called on them with ONE reach. Meanwhile they can reach against us all day.

"play smart ball" "adapt"

Lmfao

How much higher does my 3pt rating have to be to not brick multiple wide open 3s off ball movement as well as drive and kick? In those multiple games, flyers just run up the court and hit their shots. They made more contested shots than wide open. Meanwhile me and my teammates brick multiple A- shots. If we were "cheesing" and had "low iq", the shot quality wouldn't be that high. Scoring inside is just as difficult. My inside scoring is at about level 16 and having "hustle points" as well as a "shooting boost" means nothing.

Oh well. First and last digital game purchase for me.
dude. stop.most of you complainers really sound bad @2k

i have a 90 steal, with pick pocket and by most of your guys logic, i should be coming out of games with 20 steals. and you know what? im not. being completely honest here, i comeout with 1 or 2 steals. other people spam their steal button @ my guy with an 80 or 85 ball control, and i lose it like maybe 3 times a game 1 of which being a TO.

hell i had games where my match up litterally had like 9 or 10 reach in calls with maybe 1 successful steal. dont tell me flyers dont get calledon. this includes legends, although they getaway with it a bit more but its not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

like is it that hardto play a game of team ball? you are getting harrassed by D? give up the ball. why am i sensing that you guys are really trying to be 1 man teams out there. playing team ball in the park will achieve victory 8/10 times

as for missing shots read my post. us flyers are going thru the SAME DAMN THING. stop acting like we became ballers and we dont miss while you guys do. like ****. do i wish this game had some consistancy? yes. i shouldnt shoot 4-6 one game then shoot 1-9 the next. but thats what it is now. and EVERYONE is being bothered by it. all parks still make their BS vs me sometimes and sometimes they miss. it is what it is.
Old 12-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #64
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
... playing team ball in the park will achieve victory 8/10 times
THIS

Thanks...Yes, sometimes you loose because of bull****. But thats regardless of which park your opponent is from. Like you said, most of the times, the better playing TEAM will win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »