Home

16 Plays and 4 Sets to Help You Become a Top 2K15 Offense: Sam Pham Tips

This is a discussion on 16 Plays and 4 Sets to Help You Become a Top 2K15 Offense: Sam Pham Tips within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2014, 12:12 AM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
16 Plays and 4 Sets to Help You Become a Top 2K15 Offense: Sam Pham Tips

Hello OS ! Sam Pham here ^_^ Scroll down for sets 2 and 3

Today we are going to focus on building a Top offense with 16 plays and 4 Separate Offensive Sets. This is an indepth look on how to build a playbook that plays to roster's and players' strengths. Feel free to name some of your favortie and go-to plays too in this thread ^^

The sets being focused are: 1) Solo Penetration Set, 2) Wing Shooting and Slashing Set, 3) Post Man Set. *Each set has 4 plays to keep things efficient and easy to rmb.

Set#1 Solo Penetration (designed for good ball handlers that can drive in, drive-kick, or shoot mid ranges; demonstrated by Rondo and Monta Ellis):

*As always let me know what you guys think, OS Feedback is the best; Critical and Helpful^_^
** After labbing this so much i realize 12 plays and 3 sets work even better >_< I made a new tutorial on how to run all these plays together: go check out that thread. I figure i should make a separate thread since is no longer 16 plays but just 12 ...

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 12-28-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Re: 16 Plays and 4 Sets to Help You Become a Top 2K15 Offense: Sam Pham Tips

Set #2 Post Up Set (High post and Low Post; demonstrated by Wade and Bosh; Wings who can post are deadly with the right plays think lebron, kobe, harden, and in this case Wade)

* Let me know who also likes to post with your wings and how do you treat it ? I like to use the post up wing to pass more than attack. I will even use the high post as a hybrid ISO, i believe high post plays are way better isolation plays then just simple isolations.
Old 12-26-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
* Let me know who also likes to post with your wings and how do you treat it ? I like to use the post up wing to pass more than attack. I will even use the high post as a hybrid ISO, i believe high post plays are way better isolation plays then just simple isolations.
I had a team with Lebron and Melo as the wings and its a nightmare trying to stop either from scoring or passing to a cutter or shooter from the high post.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:16 AM   #4
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Set #3: Shooting and Slashing Set (designed for players who don't have great handling but are athletic, good passers, and can shoot. Or just one of the three skills are okay too. Demonstrated by Ariza and Josh Smith)

*One more set and i am all done haha Thanks for those whoe liked this; please add a comment so more people can see. I really believe this is a great way to play 2k15 offense. I have a review/demonstration of how to run set 1 and set 2 together in the above video: let me know what you guys think ^_^
Old 12-27-2014, 09:53 PM   #5
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

great vids!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #6
Rookie

StrongIsland666's Arena

OVR: 1

Im having a hard time fig out how to set up my playbook. Its confusing
Old 12-28-2014, 10:01 AM   #7
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongIsland666
Im having a hard time fig out how to set up my playbook. Its confusing
Go check out my fun + beautiful 2k15 offense thread. I made a tutorial there and at the end of that video i left a guide on how to make a playbook. Leave a comment in that thread to let me know if it helped ^_^
Old 04-29-2015, 04:57 AM   #8
Rookie

I know this is a bit late, but I have been running these offensive sets, and together with your NAPP defence they are helping me to consistently beat the CPU on HOF/sim 12 min quarters. I have slowly started to add a couple of my own plays to suit a couple of different specific situations/players.

I would highly recommend these sets to anyone looking for a basic set of plays that suit a range of players.

Thanks for all the time spent putting these together, they are much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »