Home

Playing Good Defense in NBA 2K15 is as Important as Good Offense

This is a discussion on Playing Good Defense in NBA 2K15 is as Important as Good Offense within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2014, 09:52 PM   #25
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

OVR: 0
i have to learn to follow tips #4,5 but my biggest issue is what camera to view because the broadcast camera makes it hard to defend when the ball is on the corner three point line(by the player bench). Also when they start passing the ball around quickly i cant keep up. I dont know if its me or the fact im using the Lakers i kinda blame both lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 10:28 PM   #26
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Playing Good Defense in NBA 2K15 is as Important as Good Offense

its hard to play consistent D when the safest form of contesting shots (hands up) puts you at a high risk of sending the offensive player to the line.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:35 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 6
Feels like my player is sliding around on ice when I try to play defense in these games.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:37 PM   #28
Rookie

@dirtysoufreppin

He's 1000% right dead on about everything. Because that's how the nba is. A game of adjustments mismatches momentum and advantages. You have to find your own type of style and gameplay just like as if you were a real coach and u took over a team you would have to implement you type of game. Whether that be a fast paced up and down trap type team or the slow paced methodical team. There are multiple types of game styles and methods it's just simply about figuring out which suites you best. Then you would want to try to craft and mold a team that would fit your style to the perfectly
Old 12-26-2014, 11:40 PM   #29
Rookie

And stop saying it feels like your constantly on skates. Learn the controls an understand the players your using. And it feels like your on skates evaluate you probably had zero confidence in your user defense so your try to make up a flaw in the game. No you my friend are just simply not good at defense so don't try to hinder the views for other people and differ then from the game by saying the user defense is 'broken' because it's not
Old 12-26-2014, 11:42 PM   #30
Rookie

And stop saying it feels like your constantly on skates. Learn the controls an understand the players your using. And it feels like your on skates because you probably have zero confidence in your user defense so your try to make up a flaw in the game. No you my friend are just simply not good at defense so don't try to hinder the views for other people and differ then from the game by saying the user defense is 'broken' because it's not
Old 12-27-2014, 12:51 AM   #31
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

So what are the controls to not feel on skates them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 01:03 AM   #32
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Re: Playing Good Defense in NBA 2K15 is as Important as Good Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay
i have to learn to follow tips #4,5 but my biggest issue is what camera to view because the broadcast camera makes it hard to defend when the ball is on the corner three point line(by the player bench). Also when they start passing the ball around quickly i cant keep up. I dont know if its me or the fact im using the Lakers i kinda blame both lol
Broadcast Generic 4/7 looks beautiful try it out. Practice to do side stepping, to have better control over your player, when the game start getting crazy, with picks, passes and quick cutting to the basket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »