Home

The Park now completely broken

This is a discussion on The Park now completely broken within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2015, 09:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Park now completely broken

I was wireless for more 2 and a half months, but right now I'm directly connected. The problems lies at those 2K servers if you ask me.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:40 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schijan
I was wireless for more 2 and a half months, but right now I'm directly connected. The problems lies at those 2K servers if you ask me.
Damn you still lag even when wired to your console? Wow... that means there is absolutely nothing I can do then.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #19
Rookie

Sorry to double post but I'm not allowed to post new threads.

To anyone with input lag online, I found a solution that worked for me and I wanted to share it with the community since this is a pretty widespread issue.

I decided to try out Connection Sharing with my computer wired directly to my console with an ethernet cord. After doing so, my connection has dramatically improved and I have almost NO lag online anymore, but not just for 2k, for all of my games.

So if you have a PC or a laptop computer nearby your xbox, you can set up connection sharing through your PC and connect to your xbox from that. The only thing is the computer has to stay on or the connection will disconnect.

Here is the link to set up connection sharing: http://bit.ly/1rMqjdT
Old 01-03-2015, 12:47 AM   #20
MVP

https://fbcdn-video-l-a.akamaihd.net...be4577474c05f3

I posted this video up on Twitter to LD2K and Ronnie2K, and of course, I got ignored. Please tell me how I was allowed to stand in the paint for so long without offensive 3-seconds being called. Did it on purpose just to show it not being called consistently, but they love to ignore people bringing up actual issues.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:01 AM   #21
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
It's absolutely horrible. It looks like there's been a couple threads about this and I've already posted there too. I've never seen an online game with this many issues. My squad can't even get onto the spots, literally can't. The only way we've been able to get into any games at all is to hop on got next spots on the home side. The Rec is just a gigantic crap shoot as far as smoothnes/ever getting into a game
Same here. It takes my squad a good 3-8 minutes just for all of us to be on the got next. The got next either has to go or add back in locker room matchmaking. Then the games lag randomly either because of servers or because of people at the park.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 01:04 AM   #22
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnKoBe
you have to play late late at night
Yep, those are the only times when they work great and barely have problems.

As soon as I talk about the got next and broken courts, I get stuck on one and cant move.

Either the got next leaves or 2k adds matchmaking to the Park/Rec. I get the whole wanna be realistic thing but it missing so much.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 01-03-2015 at 06:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #23
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnKoBe
you have to play late late at night

It shouldn't be the case where someone has to play at 3am to really experience the best the MyPARK mode has to offer, but you're right.

A couple times over the holidays I've played wayy too late and once you get into the wee hours of the night/early morning the park and rec are absolutely flawless (although take that with a big grain of salt). I mean at the very least, the connection/gameplay/squad up/got next, the difference is like night n day (....get it?) 😄
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »