Home

How does MyLeague/MYGM players view premade draft classes?

This is a discussion on How does MyLeague/MYGM players view premade draft classes? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2016, 02:37 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: How does MyLeague/MYGM players view premade draft classes?

Random draft classes are bugged. Every position except pg dish to open man tendency is between 0 and 10. They get no assist in sim stats. I don't see how anyone can use random generated classes. Should have been fixed. I tweeted Beds and Leftos but no response.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:23 AM   #10
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
What exactly is this "ape-ish" quality of the faces that you speak of?
I don't know how else to explain it. Look at players like Dario Saric who have "generic" faces. They were made with 2K's CAP system and their faces are just off. It's the same thing with a lot of the players in the randomly generated draft classes. Look at the difference in facial quality between the high school and college players you see in MyCareer mode vs those in the draft classes. It's crazy. That's the kind of quality I want in draft classes. Some good caps can be made, just look at SimWorlds rosters, but the ones 2K generates are just off in the face to me. Like the players don't have any specific features.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:28 AM   #11
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
The best of both worlds would be for 2K to actually take on some draft class creators (maybe SimWorlds team) and allow for them to make all the creations etc and be fully rewarded for it.
That would be great. Those SimWorld guys do some amazing work. But I'd just like to see better quality overall in the draft classes. I know it's not easy and 2K has given us a crapload of tools to tweak things. I really appreciate that. If I had the time (and talent) I would create a draft class for every season of MyLeague. But that's just not feasible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2016, 06:32 AM   #12
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
Random draft classes are bugged. Every position except pg dish to open man tendency is between 0 and 10. They get no assist in sim stats. I don't see how anyone can use random generated classes. Should have been fixed. I tweeted Beds and Leftos but no response.
You know, I don't really think it's bugged so much as it's hard to account for all the variables that factor into a player being "randomly" generated. That's why SimWorld rosters are so good, they put time and effort into each player, attribute and tendency. Unless 2K does something like that with premade classes, I think we're gonna see different issues crop up every year as it relates to generated draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »