Home

Need Help Shooting at Park

This is a discussion on Need Help Shooting at Park within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2015, 10:05 PM   #9
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Need Help Shooting at Park

Jump shots I normally suggest to people are Monta Ellis then James Harden or Kevin Love all 3 on quick release. Monta is prolly one of the best.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:09 PM   #10
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Yeah the rec isn't on HOF. I just feel like if I master a shot on HOF I'll be more prepared . But superstar is good too. Make sure your feet is set when you shoot and your turbo level is high . It helps if people in your squad have floor general , dimer etc ...
None of my friends except one has Floor General and he barely plays on that player. So basically no one has Floor General or Dimer. Ima switch it to HOF/Sim when I'm practicing my Jumpshot for the Park.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:21 PM   #11
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Jump shots I normally suggest to people are Monta Ellis then James Harden or Kevin Love all 3 on quick release. Monta is prolly one of the best.
I don't like jumpshot on Quick Release. Ima try them out on Normal though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2015, 01:36 PM   #12
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Seen any improvement ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-10-2015, 02:38 PM   #13
Rookie

1. Practice on HoF Sim. It's much harder to get good releases there and it makes it easier once you go on park
2. GET HOT ZONES. Play a few games on rookie if you need to and try to get hot zones on pretty much all perimeter zones.
3. Choose any jump shot that you feel comfortable. I also bought a bunch of jumpshots but ended up just choosing one that felt smooth to me.
4. Don't look at the bar when you shoot. Play and practice without the shot meter so when you play online the lag will have no effect on you and you know when to release.
All this stuff has helped me drastically improve my park shooting. Also I have yet to get deadeye yet but I wouldn't be surprised if that also made a great improvement
Old 01-13-2015, 07:22 AM   #14
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Seen any improvement ?
Just switched to Rivet City and it even worse. Switched because most of my friends did today. I upgraded it to 89 when I was on Sunset and seen some better result but nothing like my SG shooting.

Would making more 3s in MyCareer help or should I changing my Jumper(Wall) and upgrading it more.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:24 AM   #15
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboncoms
1. Practice on HoF Sim. It's much harder to get good releases there and it makes it easier once you go on park
2. GET HOT ZONES. Play a few games on rookie if you need to and try to get hot zones on pretty much all perimeter zones.
3. Choose any jump shot that you feel comfortable. I also bought a bunch of jumpshots but ended up just choosing one that felt smooth to me.
4. Don't look at the bar when you shoot. Play and practice without the shot meter so when you play online the lag will have no effect on you and you know when to release.
All this stuff has helped me drastically improve my park shooting. Also I have yet to get deadeye yet but I wouldn't be surprised if that also made a great improvement
Ima gonna try out a bunch more jumpers, and go for my Hotspots. Been struggling even more despite being right on the line. I also find it funny that I moss a bunch of shots despite not having any cold spots from Mid Range or 3.

But I see how much a difference Dimer makes on shots. Dimer+Floor General would help out a lot.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 01-13-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 09:37 AM   #16
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

You're on Rivet City ps4? Let's get a game
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »