Home

CPU in MyPark going Rogue

This is a discussion on CPU in MyPark going Rogue within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2015, 12:33 PM   #1
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU in MyPark going Rogue

Has anyone noticed the computer 'fill in' player just going off in MyPark lately. It's been happening to me for the last couple weeks. I'll get into a game in the Park and for whatever reason (connection, lag, rage quit) someone will get booted from the game.

When this happens the computer player takes control and goes completely off the rails. We all know that the CPU player can take the inbounds check and cut to the hoop/ do whatever. But both on my team or the opponent computer fill in player just bombs 3's. They'll bring the ball up the court, and 9/10 bombing 3's. We can be calling for the ball, they just chuck it.

I've won a 2 games because the CPU shoots a 3 off the inbound pass, but that's not how I'd like it. Any other stories of computer players going all Kobe?

Oh, and for Squads having 2 of 3 player quitting early so you can keep the court and get the W...please stop. I know reporting doesn't seem to do much, but I report intentional quitters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2015, 01:40 PM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: CPU in MyPark going Rogue

Been brought this up. Last night two straight squads all quit in the first quarter while we were up 20 . Cpu ended beating us by 5 in one game and 3 points in the other.

It's ridiculous how quick and accurate the cpu can react compared to an online user. It's to the point we purposely try to keep the game under 20 point leads to keep people from quitting
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-31-2015, 06:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

Ha I played some 2s against some 67ish overalls who have terrible stats and they both quit their AI goes nuts as if they're 99 overalls. Swishing 3s in our faces, me and my buddy are legend 2s and we're just laughing our asses off and nothing we did defensively mattered so we lost. I think they boost the rating of the CPU for the player that quits/DCs. Oh and don't forget stealing passes with super human reaction time, was a lot of BS.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:14 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

The reason the cpu always shoots is because it takes on the tendencies of the player that d/ced, and practically every player's my player has 100 shot tendency.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:15 AM   #5
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Last night two straight squads all quit in the first quarter while we were up 20
I don't know if that's the case for you, but me and some friends sometimes quit in the first quarter, because the connection is unplayable against some guys. We lose some of this games by 40, because were not able to do anything. Defense, shooting and nearly everything is impossible to do, because we have 1 to 2 seconds of input delay against certain players... Maybe the connection is ok for you, but not for your opponent and that's why they're quitting?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »