Home

If we don't get another patch...Would a 2K16 boycott be justified?

This is a discussion on If we don't get another patch...Would a 2K16 boycott be justified? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: If we don't get another patch...Would a 2K16 boycott be justified?
Yes, blatant disrespect to the fanbase 32 52.46%
No, 2K did enough to hold us over until 2K26 29 47.54%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 08:44 PM   #73
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
If we don't get another patch...Would a 2K16 boycott be justified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Look, the twitter feed is of the community manager, Ronnie2k. It seems pretty clear that hes ignoring what the community is saying.

I have no idea why youre attacking my credibility because I want to reference this, I feel like thats a bit overboard, its basically like me saying that it kills your credibility as a poster because all you do is act like a 2k fanboy. You see?
So no, you haven't seen or read through those threads yet? Makes sense. No need to go any further then, especially after the stock 'fanboy' response.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: If we don't get another patch...Would a 2K16 boycott be justified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
My career is not unplayable. Don't exaggerate.

As for my team. To be honest, I couldnt care less about the mode, but why do you claim it is 'destroyed'?
I completely agree about MyCareer, right now it's the only mode I am playing. And I think it could because of those codes they give for PD whoever. The conspiracy theory is that Ronnie leaks the code to all his friends and popular YouTubers so they can have to use. Also that you don't get that MT for playing games. And for completing collections you get a Sapphire player instead of the 25K MT you used to get.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:49 PM   #75
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So no, you haven't seen or read through those threads yet? Makes sense. No need to go any further then, especially after the stock 'fanboy' response.
What? Look man, I honestly dont know how to explain this to you, the community is so much bigger than just this forum, go on reddit, twitter, facebook all the other 2k forums and you'll see a lot of stuff similar to what Im saying.

The fanboy response was my response to you attacking my credibility for no reason, even though.....ah never mind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
My career is not unplayable. Don't exaggerate.

I havent played at the rec center.

As for my team. To be honest, I couldnt care less about the mode, but why do you claim it is 'destroyed'?
Ok I exaggerated that heavily(as you can probably see) but its still littered with issues

Whenever Eric Gordon(or any teammate in fact) gets the ball he dosent shoot, your teammates are ******s on defense leaving people wide open for 3 all the time, I play on Superstar and even then the CPU is still complete cheese and goes on runs where it seems like you cant do anything. Add all the random glitches in the mode like the equipping the shoe thing, mode becomes boring and repetetive after 2-3 seasons

Theres more issues that Im too tired to touch on right now

Last edited by MavericksFan1989; 02-09-2015 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:54 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I completely agree about MyCareer, right now it's the only mode I am playing. And I think it could because of those codes they give for PD whoever. The conspiracy theory is that Ronnie leaks the code to all his friends and popular YouTubers so they can have to use. Also that you don't get that MT for playing games. And for completing collections you get a Sapphire player instead of the 25K MT you used to get.
No thats not the issue with my team at all, its much more than that. I think Chris Smoove posted a 20 minute video on the subject, pretty much stated a lot
Old 02-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
No thats not the issue with my team at all, its much more than that. I think Chris Smoove posted a 20 minute video on the subject, pretty much stated a lot
Really those aren't issues because I have a ton of people both on here and twitter bitching about the lack MT, the high prices of certain players, and that they did not get an alien green whoever.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...omorrow-2.html this thread is case and point about people bitching that they did not get pink diamond whoever

Last edited by redsox4evur; 02-09-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:02 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Every single game on this planet has bugs. The only one I can think of that is truly bad is the regression bug, but some posters have workarounds.

And VC is still around, but it plays much less of an influence this year. The dev team actually went against the wider gaming trends, and incorporated more offline stuff and LESS monetisation. Be thankful for that.

The gameplay bugs from last year exist this year. And myteam is revolved around buying VC UNLESS YOU FARM. This is not less monetization. An entire game mode is optimized for those that spend money. I am not thankful for this.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:17 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Really those aren't issues because I have a ton of people both on here and twitter bitching about the lack MT, the high prices of certain players, and that they did not get an alien green whoever.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...omorrow-2.html this thread is case and point about people bitching that they did not get pink diamond whoever

Because people here have said something about not getting a rare card
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »