Home

NBA 2K15: Power Rankings Post-Trade Deadline

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Power Rankings Post-Trade Deadline within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2015, 04:34 PM   #9
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

OVR: 0
I run with Washington a lot and also use the Hawks...occasionally I run with my Lakers but its tough to get wins with them...I did beat someone with them the other day though who was using the Warriors...lol...really made my night.

I have a question...maybe not the right place for it...but I use Washington...and can't get Gortat to dunk much...I know his standing still dunk is not rated very high...but even when I use the Warriors with Bogut or Horford with the Hawks i can't get my bigs to dunk after rebounds...do others have this issue...and if not...are you using the stick for shooting/dunks or using the X button....thanks in advance.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:15 PM   #10
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15: Power Rankings Post-Trade Deadline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78
I run with Washington a lot and also use the Hawks...occasionally I run with my Lakers but its tough to get wins with them...I did beat someone with them the other day though who was using the Warriors...lol...really made my night.

I have a question...maybe not the right place for it...but I use Washington...and can't get Gortat to dunk much...I know his standing still dunk is not rated very high...but even when I use the Warriors with Bogut or Horford with the Hawks i can't get my bigs to dunk after rebounds...do others have this issue...and if not...are you using the stick for shooting/dunks or using the X button....thanks in advance.

Yes I have that same problem, unless my big is all by him self and has plenty of room they are horrible up close. I use the Warriors (always have) and no way Bogut or Speights should be missing all those up close. Think it's something they need to fix.

On topic...glad to see my Warriors are still sitting on top of the rankings! As long as we stay healthy I think we got a great shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-23-2015, 07:08 PM   #11
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15: Power Rankings Post-Trade Deadline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78

I play with the Wizards exclusively. Go to tendencies & look at standing dunk. Check for the position average (59 for C's) then look at your player's. Gortat has 35. When your tendencies are that much lower than the pos. average, don't expect Gortat to go up strong to the rim. His tendencies suggest he shouldn't be going up strong for a dunk (driving dunk as well). Basically he need to be wide open to dunk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 09:04 PM   #12
Rookie

AgaliareptX's Arena

OVR: 1
Did we just skip the Denver Nuggets? Lol.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:03 PM   #13
MT3
Rookie

MT3's Arena

wizard 2 is not realistic , heat 4 the same !
spurs 4 and kings 6 same !
Old 02-25-2015, 05:41 PM   #14
Rookie

Lets start a petition to add Online Ranked Classic team games to NBA 2k16.. I'd love to play as the 84-85 Bulls online against like the 72-73 Lakers among other match ups. There are way more than enough Classic teams to choose from..Who else wants this added besides me??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »