Home

Looking For 1-2 People to start a Sports Youtube Channel

This is a discussion on Looking For 1-2 People to start a Sports Youtube Channel within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2015, 01:28 PM   #1
Rookie

Jetfire's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking For 1-2 People to start a Sports Youtube Channel

Hey guys, My name Matthew or "Jetfire". It has been aspiring dream of mine to create a youtube channel that has Videos from all the major sporting video games (NBA 2k, Madden, FIFA, MLB the Show, NHL). One that has a consistent upload schedule with awesome creators! I really feel if you could be a huge success and if not, just some great fun. I'm looking for 1-2 people who are interested in creating content with myself, keeping to a regular upload schedule. Content would be MLB Road to the Show series, or Madden NFL Career but the key here is variety and consistence. If you are interested I would appreciate if you could PM me with the following application:

Skype Name:

Games you would be interested in doing:

Experience with YouTube:

Brief segment about yourself interest in sports, video games, and creating content:

Thank you guys!

Current Series
Portland Snowhakws: A Dynasty Born l
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #2
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Re: Looking For 1-2 People to start a Sports Youtube Channel

Hey Jetfire i am interested to work with you ^_^ My name is Sam Pham mostly 2K tips, tutorials, and gameplay presentations. I am really new to youtube, i only started posting consistently around October. So far 1900 Subs and about 2000 views per video in first 14 days.

I was looking into doing some MLB the Show content down the line. However i am really a NBA 2K Guy so would be cool if i can work with someone on MLB the Show content.

I used to be a baseball fanatic from 1998-2004 i watched every Mariner game religiously; however the whole steroid scandal got me turned off about the game and i have been away from baseball since.

my Twitter is @SamPham20, if no twitter PM on OS works too ^_^

My Channel (all NBA 2K Content): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWv...jkxK-CB1LmlDDg
* i don't have skype ....

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 02-23-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Jetfire's Arena

Re: Looking For 1-2 People to start a Sports Youtube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
Hey Jetfire i am interested to work with you ^_^ My name is Sam Pham mostly 2K tips, tutorials, and gameplay presentations. I am really new to youtube, i only started posting consistently around October. So far 1900 Subs and about 2000 views per video in first 14 days.

I was looking into doing some MLB the Show content down the line. However i am really a NBA 2K Guy so would be cool if i can work with someone on MLB the Show content.

I used to be a baseball fanatic from 1998-2004 i watched every Mariner game religiously; however the whole steroid scandal got me turned off about the game and i have been away from baseball since.

my Twitter is @SamPham20, if no twitter PM on OS works too ^_^

My Channel (all NBA 2K Content): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWv...jkxK-CB1LmlDDg
* i don't have skype ....
You're going to need to download and Add me on Skype JetfireGB

Current Series
Portland Snowhakws: A Dynasty Born l

Last edited by Jetfire; 02-24-2015 at 07:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »