Home

[B]Big Man Three Point Glitch Still Alive[/B]

This is a discussion on [B]Big Man Three Point Glitch Still Alive[/B] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
[B]Big Man Three Point Glitch Still Alive[/B]

I've noticed the big man 3 point glitch is still somewhat alive. It isn't neary as pervasive, but it does have a small effect. I sim about half the games for my Pistons franchise and after 56 games, Drummon has tossed up 16 threes (hitting 2) and Monroe 12 threes. I can count on one hand the number of those that I shot in played games (couple halftime buzzer beater attempts, one or two "oops wrong guy" moments). Duncan has tossed up 9 in only 28 games. Mozgov. Bucks Rookie Johny O'Bryant has tossed up 13. DeAndre Jordan has tossed up 14. Yet guys like Pecovic, Gortat, Noel, Noah, etc. have zero attempts. I haven't been able to figure out what the issue is. All the aforemention have zero tendency for both standing and moving 3 point shot. Anyone else experiencing this? These are the 2k rosters and not a custom roster.

Also as an aside Timofy Mozgov was 2 of 56 from 3 point land but for some reason they had his tendencies for 3 point shots in the high 20s. Edited those to zero since IRL he's taken six this year up to today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 01:52 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: [B]Big Man Three Point Glitch Still Alive[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comduklakis
I've noticed the big man 3 point glitch is still somewhat alive. It isn't neary as pervasive, but it does have a small effect. I sim about half the games for my Pistons franchise and after 56 games, Drummon has tossed up 16 threes (hitting 2) and Monroe 12 threes. I can count on one hand the number of those that I shot in played games (couple halftime buzzer beater attempts, one or two "oops wrong guy" moments). Duncan has tossed up 9 in only 28 games. Mozgov. Bucks Rookie Johny O'Bryant has tossed up 13. DeAndre Jordan has tossed up 14. Yet guys like Pecovic, Gortat, Noel, Noah, etc. have zero attempts. I haven't been able to figure out what the issue is. All the aforemention have zero tendency for both standing and moving 3 point shot. Anyone else experiencing this? These are the 2k rosters and not a custom roster.

Also as an aside Timofy Mozgov was 2 of 56 from 3 point land but for some reason they had his tendencies for 3 point shots in the high 20s. Edited those to zero since IRL he's taken six this year up to today.
Simming in general is extremely lackluster. The results seem borderline random.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:56 PM   #3
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: [B]Big Man Three Point Glitch Still Alive[/B]

The "Get Shooters Open" Point of Emphasis may be causing this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »