Home

Some ?'s for NBA2k15 on PS4

This is a discussion on Some ?'s for NBA2k15 on PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2015, 05:51 AM   #9
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Some ?'s for NBA2k15 on PS4

Yes, you can set injury types and injury duration for players manually. The injury type determines how likely the specific bodypart is going to be prone for injury in the future I believe.

There are no player roles to set on PS4 or XboxOne. The player roles are set by the minutes you give your guys automatically but it isn't displayed somewhere which role anyone is given as far as I remember now without looking it up.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:05 PM   #10
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBobOmb
Yes, you can set injury types and injury duration for players manually. The injury type determines how likely the specific bodypart is going to be prone for injury in the future I believe.

There are no player roles to set on PS4 or XboxOne. The player roles are set by the minutes you give your guys automatically but it isn't displayed somewhere which role anyone is given as far as I remember now without looking it up.

Thanks, that helps me out a great deal. I think now I can start doing some editing and hopefully get started in a Association now.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-03-2015, 03:50 PM   #11
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

I finally tried to play this over the weekend. I've had it forever, but I've just been having too much fun with FIFA 15 and Far Cry 4 to give it any time. There are a couple of things that are basically killing it for me and I was wondering if it is the same for everyone or if there are any specific sliders to help with the problems.

1. It feels like basketball on ice. Why do my players "skate" around the court on defense? Only thing I've noticed that helps a LITTLE is reducing speed and quickness in the sliders. Anything else I can do?

2. The CPU always races up court with the ball and immediately tries to drive to the basket. No attempt to run plays. Just a forced attempt to drive the lane. I reduced that slider to zero and they STILL drive on every possession. Anything to stop that?

The game is beautiful and I love all the options we have in MyLeague, but these things really bug me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 04:47 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I finally tried to play this over the weekend. I've had it forever, but I've just been having too much fun with FIFA 15 and Far Cry 4 to give it any time. There are a couple of things that are basically killing it for me and I was wondering if it is the same for everyone or if there are any specific sliders to help with the problems.

1. It feels like basketball on ice. Why do my players "skate" around the court on defense? Only thing I've noticed that helps a LITTLE is reducing speed and quickness in the sliders. Anything else I can do?

2. The CPU always races up court with the ball and immediately tries to drive to the basket. No attempt to run plays. Just a forced attempt to drive the lane. I reduced that slider to zero and they STILL drive on every possession. Anything to stop that?

The game is beautiful and I love all the options we have in MyLeague, but these things really bug me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Try Lowering the Attack the Basket Slider. It is the Quickest fix for you issue without having to do individual player edits.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 03-03-2015, 04:55 PM   #13
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Try Lowering the Attack the Basket Slider. It is the Quickest fix for you issue without having to do individual player edits.
That's the one I've got on zero. Lol! The computer just ignores it.
#WeAreND
Old 03-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
That's the one I've got on zero. Lol! The computer just ignores it.
Are you using a Specific Roster? Is it just specific players or ALL players, even the Bigmen?

Old 03-03-2015, 08:03 PM   #15
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Are you using a Specific Roster? Is it just specific players or ALL players, even the Bigmen?
It's the official roster from right before last weekend. It's mostly the point guards doing it, but all the other players do it, too.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2015, 08:15 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
It's the official roster from right before last weekend. It's mostly the point guards doing it, but all the other players do it, too.
Check their "Drive Tendency" and their "Attack/PassOut" tendencies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »