Home

The Park wishlist thread

This is a discussion on The Park wishlist thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #17
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Park wishlist thread

I would like to add to the defensive 'taunts'. I'm not big on the over the top garbage. I'd like to see a Duke floor slap. Anything that looks like you're pumped to play defense going the other way.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #18
Rookie

RodionMaZ's Arena

It would be nice to have a way to say "Hi", "Let's go", "No", "Let's play" (or "I challenge you"), etc with the MyPark animations. Right now it's almost impossible to get attention of someone.

I think we need an easier way to get into squads. Like, let it be "up" on a gamepad. You press it near someone, your player raises his hand in "high five" animation. If this "someone" is willing to go into squad then he presses up, too, both players clap hand in high five animation and become squadmates. If you don't want to accept squad request then you press down on d-pad and the player does "sorry but no" animation to show explicitly your decline.

The other thing that bothers me is the inability to kick someone from the court after the win. Like if we won and someone perfomed poorly or when we were waiting for our third buddy to come, right now the only option is to leave the court. Give us a way to cast off one member. So when we are standing on the center waiting for the opponents, then we can press a shift button (l1/r1/l2/r2) to initiate voting + cross/circle/square-button to select position to sent off the court. If two players voted against the same position, then the game forces him to leave and won't allow him to join winning side for 1 next game.

And I don't understand why we are obliged to form a squad to play on the rival courts? Make two sets of spots on one of the sides of the court: one for a rival squad, one for a rival random players.

Another great addition would be a way to not kick losing team from the court if there's no one waiting in the "got next" or squad spots. In this case they will stay on the court to get their revenge immediately (unless they want to leave on purpose by pressing circle). Right now it wastes too much time: wait until you "unstuck", run to the "got next" spot, wait for the game to accept the challengers, wait for the introduction and only then - play again.

Last edited by RodionMaZ; 03-25-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:02 AM   #19
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
2's and 1's is common for streetball play...

- Remove different parks. Everyone in the same park, so you can play together with everyone you want

- No ridiculous boosts

- Make games on other courts invisible, unless you get there and hit a "watch game" button -> Will significantly improve performane/reduce lagging I guess!

- in general, why does park play need to be arcade? make it a normal basketball game which is 3on3...
Yeah but in real street ball you don't see people doing this:

Old 03-26-2015, 04:50 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Yeah but in real street ball you don't see people doing this:

True but Id happily deal with this cheese all day at the park. Cheese light.
Hes not really good at it either. Bailed out couple of times by 2k but defending this cheese is "easy" compared to the other zig zag (crossover escape, behind the back zig zaggin).

I really hope 2K watches the Stage. Just 10 minutes of High Rollers and you know what needs to be changed or completely taken out.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:43 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

- Remove boosts WHY HAVE THIS IN THE GAME ITS LIKE YOUR PROMOTING JUICING PED ENCHANCEMENT DRUGS FOR BASKETBALL SMH
- More Rank Up Status (Prospect,Novice,Rookie,Pro,Allstar,Superstar,Ball er,Hall of Fame, GOAT)
- Dynamic Weather Changes (Morning,Afternoon,Night)(Rain,Snow)
- Ability to play with friends regardless of affiliation

Last edited by Aviator S; 03-26-2015 at 05:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »