Home

Signature Sizeups or nah?

This is a discussion on Signature Sizeups or nah? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2015, 01:24 AM   #17
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Signature Sizeups or nah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
They need to expand upon it, and im sure they will, but you need to be able to LOSE the ball occasionally. Even with great handles.
I brought this up before there is no consequence for performing a sig sizeup at the wrong time and situation. They need to expand on the sig size up so the offense can't perform them if they they don't have the space separation and add some looseness of the ball. Every thing is overly contained in 2K where it needs some realistic looseness difficult to do I don't want 2K12 type of balls physics though
Old 03-10-2015, 07:24 PM   #18
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Signature Sizeups or nah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthemajin
Yes it should. Everyone in the nba can dribble behind the back and between the legs. The rating affects how well they hold onto the ball while doing them.

People not known for good handle don't have size ups assigned to them. Same with dunks. The great Dunkers have a ton of good dunk packages.
If you read my post you would have seen that I said increasing your dribbling in 2k11 allowed you to use new dribble moves. No where have I said anything about NBA players not being able to do behind the backs or between the leg cross.

If y'all play MyCareer/MyPark, you would know that increasing your ball control just makes it a little bit more easier to rock people. You don't unlock new dribble packages in MyCareer or new dunks. Everything is given to you from the start, which needs to change. Like I said before, someone with a 60 ball control has the same dribble moves as someone with a 95. They are still going to lose the ball easy on any dribble attempt, bringing the ball back out after a offensive rebound, and lose it trying to dribble in front of someone.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 03-10-2015 at 07:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »