Home

Most annoying player in your MyCareer

This is a discussion on Most annoying player in your MyCareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2015, 08:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Most annoying player in your MyCareer

What player gives you the most headaches on your career? Can't defend them no matter what you do. They always make your player play like garbage. They are pretty much "annoying". For me (I'm a SF):

Evan Turner - this guy drives to the basket around me like he's Jordan every time he catches the ball no matter what I do. Funny thing is he's garbage but plays like Jordan against my team.

Paul George - this is my "rival" (who I talk smack with before the game), then he goes on a scoring spree.

Jeff Green - Always bothering me on defense, can't even drive around him half the time.

Luol Deng - all this guy does is shoot 3s, and makes them, even when i'm in his face.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 08:34 PM   #2
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: Most annoying player in your MyCareer

I really think whoever's up against you gets some sort of boost.

Whenever I'm playing as my center I got guys like Cole Aldrich tryna play down low like he's Tim Duncan.

I mean it's cool cuz I usually get free blocks and boards but pretty unrealistic.

-Allen Iverson
Old 03-07-2015, 08:41 PM   #3
Banned

Nicolas Batum - guy is making catch and shoot 3s when I'm guarding him so close he should be calling me sweetheart.

Damian Lillard - never ever has the kind of game in real life as he does on this game. Always shoots like 60% at least, against me. Part of me thinks it's down to my coach switching to neutral defensive aggression at the end of the first two quarters and during the first round of subs in the third quarter so he gets no pressure when he has his 3 ball opportunities.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2015, 10:01 PM   #4
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Russell Westbrook gives me trouble. But it's also because I have to help on KD.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 03-12-2015, 02:45 AM   #5
Rookie

In old 2K games it used to be Jarret Jack but now its friggin Gordan "Michael Jordan" Hayward. Dude is unstoppable.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 06:54 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

The most annoying player in MC is Eric Gordon... who is on my team. It always makes me laugh because he is very fond of the pull up but his release is so slow he almost always gets blocked. Nobody in NBA history gets their jumper blocked as much as EG does in my career.

I wish you could request a trade of a player... but I'd miss the broken speech cut scenes with him.

That's why I stayed w/ the Pels. I am gonna get his awkward self some championships.

-Smak
Old 03-12-2015, 07:50 AM   #7
Rookie

The coach!

Gordon was mentioned, but how about Doc coming over and turning Holiday into CP3? Horrible lobs every game.

DeMar DeRozan since my SF became the starter, shoots at least 20 times a game and never hits 50% from the field. Last game against the Thunder he was 0-10 from the field 0-3 from the charity stripe in the first quarter.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:50 AM   #8
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMFSpecialOps
The coach!

Gordon was mentioned, but how about Doc coming over and turning Holiday into CP3? Horrible lobs every game.

DeMar DeRozan since my SF became the starter, shoots at least 20 times a game and never hits 50% from the field. Last game against the Thunder he was 0-10 from the field 0-3 from the charity stripe in the first quarter.
The same for me with Rivers and DeRozan. I also don't like how the addition of Doc Rivers changed the plays of my Raptors which led us to the Championship in my Rookie year. I'm a SF, too, and the plays under Rivers just don't work as great for me as the original playbook where I almost always had a good look at the basket when running plays for me.

My toughest opponents are Rudy Gay and Luol Deng. These two hit everything and I really struggle on D playing against them but maybe that changes now that I've maxed out Defense and play better in general. I find it kinda funny that the top tier Small Forwards like James or Durant always play their weakest games against my team. They can't hit at all and do not play as dominant as they should.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »