Home

Twitter Rage Reveals 2k Direction on Online Leagues

This is a discussion on Twitter Rage Reveals 2k Direction on Online Leagues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 12:33 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Twitter Rage Reveals 2k Direction on Online Leagues

Hello Biggieruth,
I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing connectivity issues. Xbox Live should be fully restored as of now. Can you please elaborate on how you came to the conclusion that Xbox Live says you have the requirements for all other games except NBA 2K15?
Your description of the issue makes me suspect latency as the issue. Whenever a game freezes up and then goes in fast forward it usually means a de-synchronization issue. Have you experienced this issue before the server issues that happened last week? Is Head to Head the only game mode where this issue occurs?
Awaiting your response,

2K Support
Old 03-09-2015, 12:35 AM   #18
Rookie

I am aware that you are not the only person to experience this kind of issues. You mentioned that you upgraded your Internet, was that something you did recently in response to your issues with NBA?
I am certain that it has to do with a bad connection to the 2K Sports server in particular. However, the reason for this cannot be pinpointed without extensive analysis of your network as well as your connection to the server. The development team has been made fully aware of your situation and are looking into it. I have not gotten any news about this. Unfortunately, I think you will have to wait either for a patch or for some maintenance on the servers in order for changes to be implemented.
Thank you for understanding,

2K Support
Old 03-09-2015, 12:36 AM   #19
Rookie

I apologize for the long delay, I was waiting for any new information from the development team regarding your connection issues to the 2K Sports server. Unfortunately, nothing has turned up so that leads me to believe that it is your Internet connection that has trouble reaching the 2K Sports server specifically.
I'm afraid that in order to improve your latency, you will have to change or upgrade your Internet connection. I apologize that I do not have any better solution for you. To be honest, I have experienced a similar issue myself, albeit with another game. I resorted to switching ISP's to a cable provider and my connection became stable after I made the switch.
2K Support
Old 03-09-2015, 12:46 AM   #20
Rookie

I apologize for the long delay, I was waiting for any new information from the development team regarding your connection issues to the 2K Sports server. Unfortunately, nothing has turned up so that leads me to believe that it is your Internet connection that has trouble reaching the 2K Sports server specifically.
I'm afraid that in order to improve your latency, you will have to change or upgrade your Internet connection. I apologize that I do not have any better solution for you. To be honest, I have experienced a similar issue myself, albeit with another game. I resorted to switching ISP's to a cable provider and my connection became stable after I made the switch.

2K Support
Old 03-09-2015, 12:48 AM   #21
Banned

LeVar24's Arena

This is a email to one off my friends concerning the servers Hello Biggieruth,

Both Evolve and WWE 2K15 are run on different servers than NBA 2K15. Because NBA relies so heavily on servers, they are handled differently from our other games. I am not surprised that the other games work fine, to be completely honest with you. Based on our ongoing conversation, I am certain that the issue is related to the NBA 2K15 server only.

Unfortunately I still have no possible solutions for you as the problem has yet to be found and fixed.

Best regards,

2K Support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2015, 12:49 AM   #22
Banned

LeVar24's Arena

Hello Biggieruth,

I am aware that you are not the only person to experience this kind of issues. You mentioned that you upgraded your Internet, was that something you did recently in response to your issues with NBA?

I am certain that it has to do with a bad connection to the 2K Sports server in particular. However, the reason for this cannot be pinpointed without extensive analysis of your network as well as your connection to the server. The development team has been made fully aware of your situation and are looking into it. I have not gotten any news about this. Unfortunately, I think you will have to wait either for a patch or for some maintenance on the servers in order for changes to be implemented.

2K Support

Old 03-09-2015, 01:46 AM   #23
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Also wanna add, 2k seems to be the only game that runs like crap if users are playing on WiFi connection smh

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 03-09-2015, 01:55 AM   #24
Banned

LeVar24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
As someone who has some inside perspective with the company, has been working on the game from the outside for 12 years, and has been in your position before, here's some friendly advice.

If a tree falls down in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Think about it.

Miss me with that bs u bro,the fact is 2k has stripped away the functionality of OA's period its unplayable to be honest me and my team Sim City Hoops have to do countless work around to get the mode to work check this out http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=765980

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »