Home

my first time playing myleague.

This is a discussion on my first time playing myleague. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #17
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: my first time playing myleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
day to day does affect the stats. almost all of beverly scoring stats went to D when he had his day to day stint
it depends on the injury bro. you can have a guy with a day to day injury where he is down 10 points or only down 1 point...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-sliders.html

i use these sliders for myleague. they are very good in terms of gameplay and in terms of having a good setup for your myleague. check them out. they work well for me and most people in the thread seem to agree.

Last edited by tetoleetd; 03-09-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:11 AM   #18
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

So your star players get injured but you don't want them to be but you want players to get injured because you want the game to be realistic. Sorry but you can't have both. Players get injured all the time. You got to learn to adjust if it happens. I just had my best defender get injured for 2-4 months but I adjusted my roster and game plan. Yeah it sucks that it's that many players but that's a fluke and not scripted.

Seasons go to waste for certain franchises all the time due to injuries. (Pacers this year, hawks last year etc.) But the beauty of this mode is you've got 80 years to mess around you can sim ahead a season and just like that no more injuries.

Last edited by steelers99_58_36; 03-10-2015 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:07 AM   #19
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
my first time playing myleague.

No team has been hit like my Bulls. All damned season. Injuries are a part of the game. That's the game. Manage them. Are you running these dudes ragged in practice? Playing too many minutes? So much goes into this.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:21 PM   #20
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

How can he be running them ragged, it's only the 3rd game of the season!
Old 03-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #21
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
How can he be running them ragged, it's only the 3rd game of the season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
i kept going and i lowered injuries to 40 . and so far the only thing that keeps happening is that anderson keeps reagervating his injury while only playing like 3 mins (i do 5 mins quarters)
That's how
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #22
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Obviously (apparently not to you) I was referring to the 3 injuries in the first 3 games.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:52 PM   #23
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
That's how
how can i be running people to a ICU when in the 2nd quarter of just the first game white side goes down for 2-4 months.

then anderson/ ray go down for weeks and bev for a day. after the 2nd game of the season

since i made 40.(im in game 8 or 9 now) no one has gotten hurt unless you count andersen hurting him self again
Old 03-10-2015, 07:38 PM   #24
MVP

Yeah, it is kind of annoying, BUT, you can literally just turn off the injury, you don't have to tolerate it if you feel like it's crap. I usually play through a lot of injuries and actually kind of like having to adjust my lineup for injuries to an extent, because it happens constantly in the NBA. BUT i will say there was one injury where i was just like "nah, that's stupid", where i dragic broke his ankle on a wide open jumpshot(this injury happens way too much, it's like ever since 2k saw what happened with kevin ware, they're just like "oh so that's common right?", but anyway, i just adjusted the injury to sprained ankle, because that was stupid and unrealistic.

You have the power man, embrace it lol.

So far with my heat, Bosh has a strained lower back, whiteside has a strained ankle, anderson, has a severe ankle sprain, and nappier just recovered from food poisoning.

Last edited by SPRINGS03; 03-10-2015 at 07:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »