Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2015, 08:05 AM   #417
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Well they didn't. If you really hate it being too easy the most obvious solution is to play on the highest difficulty. I can have games on MyPlayer shooting 70% on HOF Sim but they're rare (this is on patch 3) but on SS I could easily have a season shooting over .700 because it's too damn easy. So instead of moaning that 2K has snatched the game from you, put your difficulty up. it's really not hard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2015, 08:22 AM   #418
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul21694
Well they didn't. If you really hate it being too easy the most obvious solution is to play on the highest difficulty. I can have games on MyPlayer shooting 70% on HOF Sim but they're rare (this is on patch 3) but on SS I could easily have a season shooting over .700 because it's too damn easy. So instead of moaning that 2K has snatched the game from you, put your difficulty up. it's really not hard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
yes men, in mycarrer. i play mygm, and the patch4 is bull**** with usertimimg
Old 03-19-2015, 08:33 AM   #419
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef09
yes men, in mycarrer. i play mygm, and the patch4 is bull**** with usertimimg

Thank you. Even on Real Player%, shots go in at a high clip. Everyone shoots like Ray Allen or drives like Lebron. Smh@the direction 2K is going. I put the midrange and 3pt slider on 30 they still shoot at a high clip. It's broken. YouTube videos will be out to alay this dragon, so for now I guess I'll be giving up 2K until hopefully 2K16 is better.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:38 AM   #420
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thank you. Even on Real Player%, shots go in at a high clip. Everyone shoots like Ray Allen or drives like Lebron. Smh@the direction 2K is going. I put the midrange and 3pt slider on 30 they still shoot at a high clip. It's broken. YouTube videos will be out to alay this dragon, so for now I guess I'll be giving up 2K until hopefully 2K16 is better.

I agree with most of the above. I also shoot with user timing. Had all my sliders and settings exactly where I wanted them. The game played really well, and had a flow to it. This patch changed everything. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing the same game. I might just put this aside, and wait for The Show to release. Am highly disappointed.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:24 AM   #421
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

I just want to know where in the heck is my xb1 patch

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 09:40 AM   #422
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

I've been under the impression since launch that 2K and Sony have an agreement. Whether it's frendly or monitary is not up for debate. Seeing as 'The Stage' launched on PS4 a month before X1 gives me that initial impression. Whenever you watch any videos, 2KTV, etc they are all run on PS4. And previous patches were all released on PS4 weeks/ month before X1

Again, why is not a question or argument I'm creating. Just my 2 cents. As a X1 user I'm bummed because I really want to see what all the fuss/ joy is about. As a 98% home Mac user I don't really care, just an observation.

I wish I could receive patches sooner, and I really wish I had a solid baseball game to play on X1. I like the X1 controller so much better. And, as a cord cutter (3 years since I last paid for cable) I love SingTV is finally on X1.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:51 AM   #423
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
I agree with most of the above. I also shoot with user timing. Had all my sliders and settings exactly where I wanted them. The game played really well, and had a flow to it. This patch changed everything. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing the same game. I might just put this aside, and wait for The Show to release. Am highly disappointed.

I 100% agree. My offline sliders were perfect (for me). Now with the latest patch, I am in sliders hell. Game lost it's flow.

And I still cant believe in today's high tech consoles, we cannot just delete a patch. Seems like such a basic option to give us, on such an advanced console.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:57 AM   #424
MVP

So according to some of you guys, 2k should just butcher shooting again (if a patch comes, shooting will be even WORSE than pre-patch 4), so they can appease a few people? Uh, no.

But you know what? I hope they DO patch it, this time making shooting as a whole even WORSE than the 3-pointer patch in 2k11 (or might've been 12). And I KNOW long timers remember THAT one.

Last edited by Caelumfang; 03-19-2015 at 10:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »