Home

back court violation pass

This is a discussion on back court violation pass within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
back court violation pass

**** you 2k. What kind of bull**** is that? Hold the ****ing ball an extra second while get across half court. But no, you wanna throw it back to the ****ing pg for some dumb ****ing reason. You cant program that? Also, the baseline shot off the side of the basket. NO ONE ****ING DOES THAT. NO ONE! Make it an automatic fade inside or aim inside. No one ****ing shoots off the side if the basket! Simple **** like this, you cant fix it? What good are updates and patches if you cant fix that ****?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 06:22 PM   #2
Banned

Re: back court violation pass

Please delete this thread, tried to edit on phone but it went back to when i posted it. Sorry for double thread. Wont let me delete it...
Old 03-15-2015, 07:04 PM   #3
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtownwaves
**** you 2k. What kind of bull**** is that? Hold the ****ing ball an extra second while get across half court. But no, you wanna throw it back to the ****ing pg for some dumb ****ing reason. You cant program that? Also, the baseline shot off the side of the basket. NO ONE ****ING DOES THAT. NO ONE! Make it an automatic fade inside or aim inside. No one ****ing shoots off the side if the basket! Simple **** like this, you cant fix it? What good are updates and patches if you cant fix that ****?
Translation in an effort to save my favorite forum:

One of the most frustrating things that has occurred to me while playing are the backcourt violations. I'm not sure whats happening but I'm passing the ball towards the backcourt. Happens the most when I'm running a fastbreak and instead of hitting the man running with me it passes it back towards the backcourt.

Also, the shots going off the side of the backboard are frustrating. In next year's installation of the game, could you put more arch on those shots?

I really hope those things get worked out.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

The one that gets me is when a pass is tipped out of bounds in the back court and for some odd reason, when you go to inbound the ball, the 8 second back court timer is still counting down and you get charged with a violation.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:04 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign

One of the most frustrating things that has occurred to me while playing are the backcourt violations. I'm not sure whats happening but I'm passing the ball towards the backcourt. Happens the most when I'm running a fastbreak and instead of hitting the man running with me it passes it back towards the backcourt.

Also, the shots going off the side of the backboard are frustrating. In next year's installation of the game, could you put more arch on those shots?

Brilliant....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 09:16 PM   #6
Rookie

psyberkayos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign

Happenns on The Park as well. When you're at the baseline it should be some time of lay-in or finger roll imo, , not some weird out-of-bounds fadeaway that hits the back of the backboard.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:39 PM   #7
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by testorz
The one that gets me is when a pass is tipped out of bounds in the back court and for some odd reason, when you go to inbound the ball, the 8 second back court timer is still counting down and you get charged with a violation.
That's a real rule.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 03-16-2015, 12:31 AM   #8
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
That's a real rule.

Never knew about the rule so I had to learn about it the hard way on 2K.

Most of my opponents don't even know about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »