Home

SWING MOTION FREELANCE OFFENSE

This is a discussion on SWING MOTION FREELANCE OFFENSE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2015, 09:47 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: SWING MOTION FREELANCE OFFENSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
How to run the Swing Motion Freelance Offense. Any team can run this offense, but the way it would be run depends on personnel. If you have a stretch 4, you can run a lot of Motion Weak & Strong sets for the great spacing. If you have more traditional bigs it's best to run more Pinch Post sets. In this video I will show how to run certain options in each set the Swing Motion has. Remember this is a read & react offense, options are triggered depending how the defense is playing them, so this vid is to show how to recognize the sets & run the certain options the set provides.

Side note - Much Props to Da_Czar, this offense is done so well, I still find myself triggering new options every time I run it.

i've been running this set on My Team(coach Pop) ever since i got the game. I always use the weak side PnR with the big and the ball handler. its almost always knock down. video is excellent though. breaks down all the options, some i didnt even know were there.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:41 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

yo capitol there is also action with the player with baseline the corner on the strong side. I do it all the time. If you throw it to the SG/SF and wait for a 2 count, the posted up big will set a pick for the SG/SF on the wing and then he turns to set the pick for you on the corner. when he does, you can either roll and shoot the J or the big rolls/fades and you can give it to him. I havent explored what happens after that though because its usually wide open
Old 03-19-2015, 06:59 PM   #19
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

I love watching vids like this!, creates good discussion & always learn a trick or two

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »