Home

Will 2k Lie To Xbox One Again?

This is a discussion on Will 2k Lie To Xbox One Again? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 01:45 PM   #25
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will 2k Lie To Xbox One Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Dude.... He's saying what I've been saying all along.

Xbox one users want to complain about not getting the patch. We are frustrated, and understandably so.

So we can either complain in the patch impression thread or an organized separate thread. And he patch is not released yet so waiting four weeks for an "official" Xbox one patch thread is stupid. The whole point of the thread is to talk about not receiving the patch
Answer me one question...How does it help? Plain & simple, how is this going to make anything better? What, squeaky wheel gets the grease?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 01:49 PM   #26
Pro

zrohman's Arena

If you don't want to vent on this thread, there is no reason to troll those who do.

And again, if any mod wants to change my title to "2k Communication and Xbox One Patch" or something similar please do
Old 03-24-2015, 02:08 PM   #27
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

This will be it and I'll leave you to your cry me a river thread. Posters like you don't understand that there are actually people who use OS for positive purposes. A large majority of my posts have to do with helping and learning with other members within OS. I'm tired of the 2K thread home page being filled with petulant complainers. Your thread (mainly the subject line) was my tipping point. I understand people become frustrated and have gripes, but don't make a spectacle of it.

You can have your thread back. I'm sorry I became annoyed with how blatantly disrespectful your thread was.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #28
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Thanks for the response LD2K. I hope you know I wasn't trying to directly attack 2K.

Could you maybe address how things went down in the past with a little detail?

Patch 3 was huge for this game for numerous reasons. Having to wait nearly a full month longer and getting told coming soon over and over was crazy. We were told it would take up to 14 days, then all of the sudden that was changed to "business days". I've never seen a patch update given in business days.

Again as explained in my first post we were told it was sent to Microsoft, yet somehow it took over 3 weeks for Microsoft to approve it? I think all the community wanted was full transparency at the time, instead we were given the most general updates. We were told one time by you directly that you would update us the next day. The next day you did a stream, ignored countless tweets and comments about the patch. And again, I think there was a lack of care shown with a ton of the hype for myteam, we kept thinking the patch was coming and kept getting let down
Can't get into details, but I assure you the dev. team is working diligently with 1st party on getting these patches out as fast as possible. No one wants them out in the fan's hands more than me

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 03-24-2015, 02:33 PM   #29
Pro

zrohman's Arena

I also am frustrated with many people who do nothing but complain. Again I could have picked a better title. I agree there should be more positive threads, and I do hope to contribute that too
Old 03-24-2015, 03:51 PM   #30
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxPHANTOM
They might prioritize one console over the other just like many companies did for 360 and not PS3. I don't get why this is such a big deal anyways. Things happen and most likely the last patch wait was from a miscommunication with 2K and Microsoft.

Either way, you probably don't want this patch. I've only played about 5 games since the patch and stopped playing the game, even after the horrendous regression issue was tweaked. The game is unenjoyable now.

Yeah, I remember when it was the PS3 users that were always last when it came to patches. We use to be the ones getting screwed all the time, but this is 1 time I wish we hadn't got the patch 1st,lol. Xbox1 guys should be thrilled they didn't get their game broke like we did.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-24-2015, 05:35 PM   #31
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yeah, I remember when it was the PS3 users that were always last when it came to patches. We use to be the ones getting screwed all the time, but this is 1 time I wish we hadn't got the patch 1st,lol. Xbox1 guys should be thrilled they didn't get their game broke like we did.
So true lol. PS3 users got DLC last too on almost everything multi platform.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 12:09 PM   #32
Rookie

So I guess Microsoft really suck then. 13 days and still no patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »