Home

Edited Rosters vs 2k roster control issues?

This is a discussion on Edited Rosters vs 2k roster control issues? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 08:42 PM   #1
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Edited Rosters vs 2k roster control issues?

Is it just me or does it seem that playing a game with the current NBA2k roster since the patch plays better than a previous edited roster before last patch?

I spent a lot of time editing a roster for My League, but since this last patch the game just don't seem to play nearly as tight, and whether your controlling a defender or the ball handler you seem to slide all over the place, same goes for the guy you pass to, he seems to slide quite a ways after passing it to him.

I decided to play a couple games with the current NBA2k roster, and while there is still control and sliding issues, it does seem tighter.

So is this just my imagination or are other noticing this? I really hope its just me, cause I hate to have to go back and redo all my edits, as I had a roster set back to opening night with injruies, minutes and everything.

Would love to hear any feedback to see if they are seeing the saem thing, Thanks.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 12:16 AM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Re: Edited Rosters vs 2k roster control issues?

Just played another game with my edited roster, and turned down speed by 5, and that seemed to help some with the sliding and it seemed to play more like the official 2k roster.

So maybe it is just me and not a issue with a previous edited roster since patch. Probably just my pain meds making me think the 2 rosters play quite a bit different.

Its really kind of hard for me too tell with all the meds Im on, but Im leaning towards it just being me and not the rosters playing different now.

If anyone has played with both the official roster offline as well as a edited roster, I would appreciate what you think, and if it is just me after all.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-25-2015, 06:44 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Cant weigh in on this, as XboxOne still is waiting on the Patch.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 03-25-2015, 06:58 PM   #4
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Cant weigh in on this, as XboxOne still is waiting on the Patch.

Id say you xbox1 users lucked out on not getting this patch. I have seen some xbox1 users upset about it, but Im fairly certain you wouldn't be happy if you had it.

I do wonder I they aren't trying to tweak things under the hood in roster updates though for us. I just played a NBA today game Me the Pacers vs the Wizards, and I actually had a descent game with my sliders settings. Still feel there is to much slding going on, but overall with speed down -5 (45) if felt solid with D assist at 75. Havent played a game yet with my edited roster today to see if it feels different.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »