Home

Freelance and Plays wishlist

This is a discussion on Freelance and Plays wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2015, 03:52 PM   #1
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Freelance and Plays wishlist

What's good fam. Just wanted to see what you guys had as far as hopes wishes and dreams for 2k16 in terms of Plays and possible freelance offenses you would hope to see.

If there is a specific play your wanting, including a video or link of a team running it this year will greatly increase your success rate but obviously not everything will make it.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 05:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Freelance and Plays wishlist

Jerry Sloan's Flex offense was so damn sexy it should have come with parental advisory. Would love to see it as a freelance offense.

Also create a play in 2k16 would justify a celebratory 10 minute loop of Prince's 'Purple Rain'.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:25 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ktO2CWwZUs

This.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #4
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

1. Can you give me dribble hand-offs where Noah initiates the offense of the Bulls. I will have to find video of it but that is pretty unique. I think you know what I am talking about but he is the only center in the NBA initiating dribble handoffs out to the 3pt line

2. More zippers, with options to branch and go different directions based off how the defense is playing you in the Spurs playbook.

3. Can we get more elevators, that involve pics being set on the sidelines

4. Can I get more of those Kyle Korver type plays where he sets the screen and flares to the 3pt line as the cutter breaks to the basket, except I want them to have to ability to branch off say if the human is over playing one direction he can read and react. Hawks be killing it with those plays

5. 2K12 had some really nice plays for Dallas can you bring back Heat Killer I think it was called and some of the plays where there are multiple options for one player Dallas P Dirty. You know what I mean.

6. I got this from Sam Pham is it possible to chain two plays together and make them one play as an option. Say a play is pick and roll that ends on the side if nothing opens up the play branches to another pick and roll out of the same set. I want this to be one play though.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

The ability to add custom plays online without the game disconnecting like it does now. Example, let's say you use the Pelicans and change the playbook to the Clippers playbook, the game will play just fine, but if you add another play to the Clippers playbook, the game will disconnect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 06:40 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I would love the ability to Add Specific Plays to Specific Players. For Example, if Player "A" Small Forward Only shoots when running a certain play 3pt Play, and Player "B" Small Forward runs a Different type of 3 pt play, we should be able to Assign WHICH play goes to each player.

Play Types Give us the Ability to Assign 3pt, BUT if we go in playbooks and assign a SF 3pt play ALL SFs have the Ability to Run that play. I want the ability to call Plays for ONLY Melo or ONLY Lebron.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 03-25-2015, 06:53 PM   #7
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I would love the ability to Add Specific Plays to Specific Players. For Example, if Player "A" Small Forward Only shoots when running a certain play 3pt Play, and Player "B" Small Forward runs a Different type of 3 pt play, we should be able to Assign WHICH play goes to each player.

Play Types Give us the Ability to Assign 3pt, BUT if we go in playbooks and assign a SF 3pt play ALL SFs have the Ability to Run that play. I want the ability to call Plays for ONLY Melo or ONLY Lebron.
So much this...There are several 3pt plays in the Hornets playbook that I would love to run specifically for players like Hairston in MC but generally they are run for Walker eventhough Hairston currently has the higher 3pt rating and a couple shooting badges.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:15 PM   #8
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

Prez @Da_Czar You know what i want lol, but the think the Horns playbook, by itself will be a nice addition if its and option, freelance, think it will be great, but i know what we disscussed, but a brother can wish #SimNation #NBA2K16

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »