Home

How to DRASTICALLY improve MyTeam

This is a discussion on How to DRASTICALLY improve MyTeam within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How to DRASTICALLY improve MyTeam

Mode has potential to be amazing but there are obvious some ugly spots in the mode for this years game.

1. Contracts issue
As many have said before, if you play this game enough eventually you will get to the point where you HAVE to spend actual money to be able to get enough contracts for your players. WAY TO FIX: Either give us more MT points after completing games OR give us a free pack for winning a game in addition to MT points, so at least at the end of every game we are getting a FREE contract

2. Pack variety
When they release a new pack or TBT pack they will throw a few new cards into the current roster pool. I have a better idea for this. Why not make TBT exclusive to throwback players. Why not have a rookie Nash who is a silver player or Shaq when he played for the Celtics? Same goes for every player of some significance. Not just them in their primes, but maybe in the beginning of their career but at the twilight, just for more variety. Wouldn't it be fun to pull a Metta World Peace or even an Iverson when played for the Nuggets?

3. Auction House
When you go to search the AH make the searches a bit more comprehensive. For example maybe I want to search for a bid of more than 5000 but more than 2000 and I want to search for Silver and Gold players only. Currently I have to do two separate searches to do this.

SO here are my suggestions for now, if you guys have anything else please put them in here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 02:47 PM   #2
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How to DRASTICALLY improve MyTeam

Shouldn't this be in the MyTeam thread?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »