Home

Do you think My Park should try to be more sim

This is a discussion on Do you think My Park should try to be more sim within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should My Park be more Sim
No, it should be arcade street mode 5 11.11%
Yes, it needs more realism 32 71.11%
I don't play my park 8 17.78%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2015, 04:58 PM   #17
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Do you think My Park should try to be more sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Before any of this happens, they should fix the waiting game you have to play.

It should be just like any online FPS where you hit team death match or domination or whatever and it starts searching for a "map."

They should also have it where you can bring your own squad or it will matchmake for you (maybe based on your skill or something) and you can get into a game. Standing in line in a video game is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Of course, all of this would require good servers and online support...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would really prefer if it did have a COD like set up . Saves so much waiting !!! That's a great idea . I think you should be able to have 10 guys max in a lobby
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-25-2015, 03:45 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

I would just like to say that once you get passed a certain rating, this game becomes a friggin arcade NBA JAM J-O-K-E.

Please make MyPARK NBA 2K16 more SIM. Who wrote in stone that "street" means throwing all the laws of physics out the window? Where is that written? Did The Professor and The air up there make these rules? Did NBA JAM creators make this mode? ffs. If defense means nothing, why even freakin play. Such a bs mode. What the hell is wrong with making a BALANCED game????
Old 05-25-2015, 10:17 AM   #19
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Before any of this happens, they should fix the waiting game you have to play.

It should be just like any online FPS where you hit team death match or domination or whatever and it starts searching for a "map."

They should also have it where you can bring your own squad or it will matchmake for you (maybe based on your skill or something) and you can get into a game. Standing in line in a video game is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Of course, all of this would require good servers and online support...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This also removes the need to walk anywhere. So now instead of being able to spectate other games and such , now you will go from a black screen to a empty gym . the experience you have now will go away.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:27 AM   #20
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Matchmaking! needs to be in the game...and the gameplay needs to be wayyy better its just way too cheesey..and after this last patch it just really messed the game up tbh everyone plays the same..doing the same stepback and dribble moves shooting deep contested 3s and never missing midrange zigzagging I rather not be apart of that. Also I just want to hear from 2k on why they wont bring crew on next gen. like I'm just curious to know I could accept their response to it but just tell us why.

Last edited by Clappington; 05-25-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:57 AM   #21
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
This also removes the need to walk anywhere. So now instead of being able to spectate other games and such , now you will go from a black screen to a empty gym . the experience you have now will go away.

Sry but who really wants wo watch the bull**** other people fabricate on those courts. I'd rather play in empty gyms than watch cheeserball...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #22
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

OVR: 3
Do you think My Park should try to be more sim

In my opinion 2k14 park was better. In game chat for starters. I personally don't like any of the cheesy dribbles and long range threes. Way too arcadish for a guy like myself who likes to go out and play ball. Lastly make the game about skill. The whole ranking system ruins it. More steals or game winning ability because I'm a legend. Ppfftt. I've played 2k park back on ps2 I think it was called NBA street. Btw no one who plays ball in a real park calls it street-ball. That's some marketing crap to allow foolishness in basketball.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:52 PM   #23
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Sry but who really wants wo watch the bull**** other people fabricate on those courts. I'd rather play in empty gyms than watch cheeserball...
I guess you haven't seen the thousands of twitter pics and retweets of people interacting with real NBA players and 2k guys in the park. The ability for the mode to feel like am actual playground is its identity
Old 05-25-2015, 03:13 PM   #24
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

lol, playing crew mode in NBA 2K11 with created jerseys in a full gym was the most fun there has ever been in this game.. NOT standing and watching people play for 30 minutes for the odd chance that the winners won't step off the court. Not having matchmaking is caveman gaming. Especially in a time where people have less and less time to play.. No one wants to watch a game for 30 minutes when you may only have 45 minutes to play..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »