Home

Lower rated players that give you the most trouble ?

This is a discussion on Lower rated players that give you the most trouble ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2015, 05:55 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Lower rated players that give you the most trouble ?

Agree with the comments about PGs and athletic wings. If they can hit the pullup midrange shot too, they are deadly. But everyone is neglecting the bigs, so a quick shout out to:

Amir Johnson - Always hurts me when I'm playing the Raptors. Athletic, fights inside, but also knocks down shots when I get sucked in on the drives of DeRozan, Lowry and Ross.

Julius Randle - I don't know why, but I really struggle against him. Athletic and a good scorer, and a threat to get 20-10 every time I play him.

Bismack Biyombo - Not a scoring threat, but I just hate playing against him. The best post defender / rebounder in the game with a low overall rating.

Joseph Nurkic - Absolute beast inside. I traded him in my MyLeague in a package for Rudy Gobert... first game back he destroys Gobert for something like 35 points and 15 rebounds
Old 05-07-2015, 06:03 AM   #34
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Yes, Julius Randle is a BEAST. And sometimes Jonas Valenciunas.

Unfortunately, it's hard for me to tell which big men is nice or not now due to the recent patch where mostly all big men are automatic from the post.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-07-2015, 07:16 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
Tony Wroten burned me for 37 points and 6 assists on opening night of year 2 in MyLeague despite his 72 overall. I let him get hot in the first quarter and he just never cooled down.
Yeah he is good, one game I played against him he put up 20 points in the first half! He is easy to shut down once you game plan. When I play against him, I always look to double on the drive and hard hedge under screen. He finished that game with 22 points (only 2 points he got was in the 4th quarter i let him score as I went on to win). Playing a team like the 76ers, you want to force him to pass to a big down low (who would be Nerlens Noel or Henry Sims).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »