Home

NBA 2K15 Sims the Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Sims the Playoffs within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2015, 06:33 PM   #9
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychitown312
2K dick rides top teams based on there records. They always take whatever team Lebron on and take them to the finals. The Spurs are the Champs. The Algorithm in 2K has never made since. It goes off the obvious. If 10 is higher than 7, than 7 will never win against 10. I bet if there was a college game, 2K would have had Kentucky winning the title over Duke. FOH!!! That's why I stay away from anything 2K makes.
To be fair, most people thought Kentucky would win. That argument is pretty lame in context. However, most sports games do favor higher seeds more often in the Finals.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:36 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
2K dick rides top teams based on there records. They always take whatever team Lebron on and take them to the finals. The Spurs are the Champs. The Algorithm in 2K has never made since. It goes off the obvious. If 10 is higher than 7, than 7 will never win against 10. I bet if there was a college game, 2K would have had Kentucky winning the title over Duke. FOH!!! That's why I stay away from anything 2K makes.
Thats not a good reason to not play 2K games. If I had a complaint about 2k its the substitution methods of the cpu. All starters play 34-40 minutes, and teams play their top rated players at each position (i.e. Ginobli starting over Danny Green, or Iguadola over Barnes, or Isaiah Thomas over Marcus Smart). Some guys play off the bench because of matchups, or their worse defenders, or like Thomas and Jamal Crawford their just more valuable coming off of the bench. They should still get 30 plus minutes, but because of 2Ks terrible cpu rotations, they only get 10-18 minutes off of the bench. This should be changed for 2K16.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:39 PM   #11
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Sims the Playoffs

Quote:
Seeing as how the east is pretty damn weak and a Lebron led team has made it 5 of the last 8 finals, it makes sense the cavs make it to the finals. Also you contradict yourself, spurs make it to the western finals despite being a 6th seed, beating a second and third seed and taking a first seed to 7 games. Also why wouldnt the warriors be the favorite? number one offense and number one defense in the league. Looks like 2ks got it pretty spot on.
Golden State Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2015, 01:05 AM   #12
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

I think most people forget. The Warriors won 67 games. They only lost two games at home all treat... ALL YEAR. Didn't realize that until a few days ago. One of the deepest teams I've seen in a long time. Iguodala and Lee were the best of their respective teams a few years ago. Really bad teams but still. Draymond Green is seen as someone who could be worth the max soon. Analysts were debating whether he would get recently. Of course he won't, but it shows his value. Andrew Bogut.

Enough said. 67 wins. The 6 seed Spurs aren't going anywhere.

Cavs have really the only person of greatness in the East. Rose hasn't proven anything his whole career except that he has injury plagued potential.

Cavs and Warriors are the most likely pairing
Old 04-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #13
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
That would be a great Finals, even if it means having to endure LeBron for 4-7 more games.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:38 AM   #14
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Great....even NBA 2K15 thinks the Wizards will upset Toronto.......please win game two boys !!!!!
Old 04-20-2015, 12:37 PM   #15
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Great....even NBA 2K15 thinks the Wizards will upset Toronto.......please win game two boys !!!!!
If they continue to give up 20+ offensive rebounds ...Kyle's got the rods while Demar buys the bait ...lol

#GonFishin
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »