Home

NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Career Mode

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Career Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2015, 04:48 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
3 he shared with Blake on '14
Shared with Rose and Griffin on 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 05:07 PM   #26
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEgend
This title for the thread is so misleading. If you go on any of those players IG's. You'll see that there is no cover of them on 2K16. I believe nothing from 2K has be revealed about an NBA 2K16 release. But if they hold out on saying nothing about 2K basketball until E3. Even if the cover isn't revealed at all I'm starting to think 2K lost the NBA license.
Old 04-23-2015, 05:25 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEgend
This title for the thread is so misleading. If you go on any of those players IG's. You'll see that there is no cover of them on 2K16. I believe nothing from 2K has be revealed about an NBA 2K16 release. But if they hold out on saying nothing about 2K basketball until E3. Even if the cover isn't revealed at all I'm starting to think 2K lost the NBA license.
Umm...Well, so out of nowhere 2K stops developing NBA games and Instagram is the credible source for all things now? Is that what you're saying? Help me out here. I want to make sure I got this all right...
Old 04-23-2015, 05:31 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 0
NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
Umm...Well, so out of nowhere 2K stops developing NBA games and Instagram is the credible source for all things now? Is that what you're saying? Help me out here. I want to make sure I got this all right...

2K stops developing NBA 2K but is still coming out with an unlicensed basketball game. A game that is produced with the help of Spike Lee. That Instagram picture is fake go look for yourself. Everyone who wants NBA will move to Live if this comes to light.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I don't know about this Spike Lee Career mode stuff. I like a previous poster stated, I am scared of the "story development". I just don't want nothing scripted.

Let us live out our own careers and not be first round picks or undrafted because of a story.
Was being undrafted really that big of a deal tho? The gameplay wasn't scripted and you weren't forced to play on certain teams. My career has turned into a bit of a "story mode", but that's why it's the most fun and unique career mode out there.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:59 PM   #30
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlnames
Was being undrafted really that big of a deal tho? The gameplay wasn't scripted and you weren't forced to play on certain teams. My career has turned into a bit of a "story mode", but that's why it's the most fun and unique career mode out there.

No, it wasn't a very big deal for some people but it was somewhat of a big deal to me because I would really like something like playing in a NCAA tournament to be honest. But I'll doubt that'll happen, so I would want it how it used to be back on 2K11 where your play could determine where you were drafted. Also, forcing me to come into the league late in the year where you can't qualify for any awards or anything like that is silly.

I didn't say this years was bad. If it stayed similar to this. Cool. But I feel we should at least have different stories depending on what round or pick you go. Make stories somewhat unique. 98% of us are all going to have the same cutscenes and things happen.

My main issue in my post was just hoping since the addition of Spike Lee, it won't be even more scripted like 2K14 MyCareer was.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 04-23-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #31
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K16 Cover Athletes Are Curry, Harden and Durant - Spike Lee Has Role in Care

Thread already derailed

This is not an ea thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 08:08 PM   #32
Banned

WISports's Arena

Sad Thought for sure Giannis would be on the cover.

Cover athlete doesn't really matter to me. It's not like I display the case or anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »