Home

2k16 Presentation request

This is a discussion on 2k16 Presentation request within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2015, 05:50 AM   #9
Rookie

nmplayer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k16 Presentation request

Very cool. I like naming highlights too, I just started a youtube channel for the first time, if you want to check it out its under NBA2k15 Baller Addict, not much on there yet but it's a lot of fun. What editing software do you use? I've been mostly using share factory as I don't really have a great computer at the moment. It's not terrible but it's pretty dang clunky.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:53 AM   #10
Rookie

nmplayer's Arena

I love how you used actual commentary!
Old 05-09-2015, 12:29 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

Thanks..I have a bunch of videos under this name on youtube as well that ive made..ill keep an eye out for yours. I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 to edit in the highlights i save from I think its called share factory on the ps4 then transfer them over to my laptop via a usb and start editing also adding in real commentary sometimes to make it look and sound as real as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmplayer
Very cool. I like naming highlights too, I just started a youtube channel for the first time, if you want to check it out its under NBA2k15 Baller Addict, not much on there yet but it's a lot of fun. What editing software do you use? I've been mostly using share factory as I don't really have a great computer at the moment. It's not terrible but it's pretty dang clunky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2015, 03:31 AM   #12
Rookie

woshihuxingtan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriManG35
Heres a little of what I'm talking about..I used the beginning of each highlight from 2k15 and the after basket ones from 2k14..
Great video
Old 05-13-2015, 01:09 AM   #13
Pro

Icon2 Re: 2k16 Presentation request

This is for Mike Wang or Ronnie, I had messaged with Mike a couple years ago and I have the same question from when we last spoke, in regards to the 'player highlights' and adding a feature to show the full play from beginning to the very end after the made basket with all the different camera angles..For the last few years especially in 2k15 the play ends right after the made basket not having the camera go back to the player showing the rest of it and the emotion of the play/player. I would hope by now one could be able to choose the camera angle and watch it from full length view, beginning to end having the camera go back to the player after the made basket. I did ask for this a couple years ago and you said maybe they would get it in but obviously didnt : / please relay this simple yet important feature to the presentation guys it would make a big difference..thanks so much!
Old 05-13-2015, 01:09 AM   #14
Pro

Thanks so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshihuxingtan
Great video
Old 06-01-2015, 11:44 PM   #15
Pro

Hope on of the 2k guys can read this and it in..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 01:07 AM   #16
Pro

Icon2 Re: 2k16 Presentation request

Can't wait to hopefully see this in 2k16, will make it soo much easier to make highlights!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »