Home

Undoing bad FA signings

This is a discussion on Undoing bad FA signings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2015, 08:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Undoing bad FA signings

Is there any good way to undo redundant FA signings without using 30 team control? If 30 team control is necessary, any tips on how to minimize the responsibilities of your non primary teams? Rondo and Conley on the Grizz ain't cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 02:30 PM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Undoing bad FA signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillisdc
Is there any good way to undo redundant FA signings without using 30 team control? If 30 team control is necessary, any tips on how to minimize the responsibilities of your non primary teams? Rondo and Conley on the Grizz ain't cool.

Unfortunately 30 team control is the only way and the devs screwed up and took out being able to set management decisions for teams to auto like it was in Association mode for the old gen game. So your stuck with having to make trades and do everything for all teams in My League. If this isn't changed along with a couple other things I wont be wasting my money on this game next yr. The game is so close to being great, but a couple thing like this and the lack of shot blocking really ruin it.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-22-2015, 11:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Undoing bad FA signings

The NBA collective bargaining agreement has something called the amnesty clause. Under this, a team can waive one player during each CBA, this CBA is 2011-16, and not have the salary count against the cap. Using this idea, you could go to edit player, change the bad salary to a league minimum amount, then cut the player. I play myleague with all 30 teams so I can control 1st year trades and have the correct players drafted to the correct teams, but the trade finder still works, so if a team needs a trade, use this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »