Home

Jeremy Lin Not Loving His End of Year NBA 2K15 Ratings

This is a discussion on Jeremy Lin Not Loving His End of Year NBA 2K15 Ratings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Jeremy Lin Not Loving His End of Year NBA 2K15 Ratings

A lot of 2K fans out there were probably just happy to get everybody back and healthy in the end-of-year NBA 2K15 roster update, but Jeremy Lin is not too psyched his ratings dipped from 78 at the start of the season to a 75 overall at the end of the year.

"This game is rigged," said Jeremy Lin in the accompanying YouTube video on his friend AJ Rafael's YouTube channel.

Once he got past looking at the grades and looked at the ratings by the numbers, he softened his stance a bit. Still, Jeremy Lin was left in shock when his Strength rating was revealed to be a 35.

After showing the camera his bicep, he recovered long enough to be in agreement with his high quickness and speed ratings. But at the end of the day, it's another athlete not in love with his video game ratings.

Lin's scoring efficiency did dip a bit this season, but between Byron Scott shying away from three-pointers and the Lakers not having the same type of floor spacing as the Rockets, that's not a real surprise. His defense continued to be underrated, and overall while some will call his season in LA a disappointment, I think Lin showed he will have no problem continuing to be a solid contributor in the NBA.

In the meantime, he's put his fans to work by telling them to tell the NBA 2K development team to boost his ratings.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / iOS / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 04:28 PM   #2
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jeremy Lin Not Loving His End of Year NBA 2K15 Ratings

I think the -7 to moving and standing mid range and 3 point shooting may have something to do with this, along with 2k basing their ratings system around hype and highlights.
Old 05-23-2015, 09:47 PM   #3
Pro

Lin gets way, way too much publicity for a guy who is basically a back up PG on a bottom 4 team in the league.

He needs to work on improving and just stay off social media etc. his basketball IQ is absolutely terrible. Turnovers galore. Very little defensive awareness. Most games his team loses due to his flaws. Patrick Beverly and Prignoni are scrubs, but both have been HUGE uogrades for Houston on what Lin gave the team. Even 800 year old Jet Terry has been much better.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:30 AM   #4
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
Wait, Beverly a scrub? Out your damn mind
Old 05-24-2015, 08:02 AM   #5
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
I think the -7 to moving and standing mid range and 3 point shooting may have something to do with this, along with 2k basing their ratings system around hype and highlights.
These have been the most evened out, and trimmed down ratings we've had in years with the 2K default rosters.

One of the best roster makers here at OS who got a job there made sure of that. I thought Beds did a GREAT job this year with rosters out if the box. Tendencies still aren't exactly where they need to be, but to say beds did his rosters based on hype and highlights is just inaccurate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2015, 09:25 AM   #6
Banned

my mom in law got a fantastic green Lexus NX 200t SUV by working part time off of a home computer.
see it here=====netjob80**.ℭomCOPY THIS LINK
Old 05-24-2015, 09:27 AM   #7
Banned

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do... www.incomejoin70.com
Old 05-24-2015, 01:25 PM   #8
MVP

jk31's Arena

Lol, so Jeremy Lin is complaining about his rating? One of the most overrated PGs whos running around in the league? Like one said: He is the backup PG on one of the worst teams in the league.... He should be thankful for a 75 OVR rating! And the George Hills are running around with 77 OVR though playing a career season for the injury riddled Indiana Pacers that nearly reached the playoffs...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »