Home

NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days Early

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days Early within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 05:38 PM   #73
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days E

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Awesome...That's four days for early purchasers to find glitches and let us know about them before the rest of of us go to the store 4 days later to potentially buy.
to bad that's not how it happens. Ppl will bring up glitches only for it to get hidden in a big bugs and gltich thread no one actually looks at.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:45 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days E

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
to bad that's not how it happens. Ppl will bring up glitches only for it to get hidden in a big bugs and gltich thread no one actually looks at.
Lol you got that right, I never go into those threads...all the Debbie Downers spend all their time there though

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-29-2015, 07:16 PM   #75
Rookie

woshihuxingtan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanican
I just got off the phone with amazon. They told me there was nothing they can do. Might be just the person I talked to but, I had my order cancelled. Ill order it from somewhere else if possible.
I have talked to a Amazon representative, all we need to do is canceled the previous order, and place a new order of it. The new release date is changed back to 9/25.
And if u have the same day delivery option, u can change to it without paying anything by directly contact to the representative, he will cover that fee for us who pre-order the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 07:31 AM   #76
Just started!

Shanican's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshihuxingtan
I have talked to a Amazon representative, all we need to do is canceled the previous order, and place a new order of it. The new release date is changed back to 9/25.
And if u have the same day delivery option, u can change to it without paying anything by directly contact to the representative, he will cover that fee for us who pre-order the game.
My rep told me she would nix the cost of shipping but I would still get it on the 29th. Thanks for the update, I will try again!
Old 05-31-2015, 05:58 PM   #77
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Any idea on when it will be up for pre-order on PSN?
Old 06-02-2015, 07:16 PM   #78
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Done and Done again. Still playing and impressed with 15. so 16 is a no brainer
Old 06-05-2015, 01:12 AM   #79
Rookie

I'll preorder and buy 5 copies, that's right 5 copies (one for me, 2 brothers, son, and cousin) if 2k releases a beta with a fully functioning online and improved gameplay. When I say improved gameplay I mean little to no sliding on defense (online), no errant or floaty passing, and zero input delay. 5 copies will sum up to about $320. I got it right now 2k if you can meet the above demands.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:40 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 4

am i the only person not into my career mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »