Home

Player development in MyLeague

This is a discussion on Player development in MyLeague within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player development in MyLeague

Is there some sort of in depth guide to player development for MyLeague or MyGM? Haven't been able to find anything that actually explains how player development works. Have been dicking around simming a MyLeague trying to figure out when/why players develop. The screen with all the percentages seems so in depth, but it doesn't seem to make any sense. When % to next attribute goes from high 90's to single digits, I expect an attribute to increase. The pictures I've taken from player card seem to disagree. Increases in rating seem to be completely random.

If anyone can show me or tell me some in depth information, that would be great. I'd love to play a MyLeague where I develop young talent into stars, so it would help if I knew what I was doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 11:59 AM   #2
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player development in MyLeague

What do you mean when the % goes from high 90's to single digits you don't see an increase? That % represents how close the player is to hitting the next attribute point for that SPECIFIC attribute.

Meaning if you're looking at a players' Speed rating and it says 98% then their speed rating will gain a point probably within the next practice. Overall doesn't raise until multiple different attributes gain points. That happens from practice, chemistry, and off season training/development.

Start a new MyGM and talk to your Assistant GM. He will give you a tutorial on ALL of this stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »