Home

Jordan Rec Center is over

This is a discussion on Jordan Rec Center is over within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2015, 07:20 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jordan Rec Center is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
They definitely need bans, but bans equals less sales and 2K sports would never jeopardize sales.

But on a lighter not, I booted up the game again recently to grind for Legend 3 and prep for 2K16 and I actually played a few of these guys and they're extremely trash.

I can't imagine any of these dudes being over 12 years old. I also can't understand why you would want a player that tall at PG who can't pass or dribble. Then these guys use the 'dribble cheese' and Aldridge on quick and it's such a sad thing to see.

Then they spent all that time glitching the game out and they still lose. I'm like 20-1 since I started running with my old crew and I've ran into so many teams with glitched players it's crazy.

It's really sad that 2K doesn't ban or suspend these guys or that we can't even report them. It's also crazy they don't just delete their players and let them keep the VC they spent money on or something.

I thought that was what being online all the time was supposed to prevent.

And another sad thing is we can't even get a word out of any of the devs that we KNOW roam this forum, but they'll post a gif response of something that has nothing to do with the game when someone is trolling. Like where are these guys now? I mean I know they're working on the game but I just saw LD post said gif in a recent thread, I think the Jordan thread and I'm just like bro...

All in all, it is what it is. I just hope they don't just eliminate the entire rec center because of ppl hacking and glitching the game.
Everyone seems to now have a glitched player or two on their squads. And they all have 7 foot point guards running point. Annoying as hell. Most these guys go to Old town so they can get that dribble cheese going and use Aldridge shot on quick and shoot from anywhere. Sad and pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2015, 12:01 PM   #66
Just started!

OVR: 0

I saw the video in my sub box so now everyone is going to use it like the 1 minute quarter glitch. I hope they corrupt and ban every player that does this. Is this on Xbox One too? If so, I won't be making this push to Legend 1 anymore.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:01 AM   #67
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

The worst part about this glitch is the fact they're people who are doing it just to have the ball all the time by being point. And when it's a guy with LOW ball iq (a majority of the community ) it turns a game into a train wreck
Old 06-29-2015, 09:37 AM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
But on a lighter not, I booted up the game again recently to grind for Legend 3 and prep for 2K16 and I actually played a few of these guys and they're extremely trash.

Then they spent all that time glitching the game out and they still lose. I'm like 20-1 since I started running with my old crew and I've ran into so many teams with glitched players it's crazy.
Bingo. Demi Gods are trash. The lack of upgrades really hurt the players. Only challenge I've come across are the ones in Stage/High Rollers. Other than that those players are trash.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #69
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

The Rec center is full of trash players who don't pass the ball and think the 3 is the only shot, but the sad part is that they make them well over 75%.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:47 AM   #70
Just started!

I saw the video in my sub box so now everyone is going to use it like the 1 minute quarter glitch. I hope they corrupt and ban every player that does this. Is this on Xbox One too? If so, I won't be making this push to Legend 1 anymore.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:12 PM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvhhj
Yep but you shouldn't have a problem bruh...Get that Legend 1. It's not like the Park is flooded with glitched players. You shouldn't have a problem with the demi gods because most of them are awful anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2015, 05:43 AM   #72
Banned

Why spend VC on your guy when you can just cheat ? 2K needs to hire some pros who's entire purpose is to prevent glitches like these. Simply too big of a brand now to let stuff like this ruin modes. You could have all the bells & whistles you want, but if gameplay and the competition isn't at minimum CLEAN & FUNCTIONAL, then the rest doesn't even matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »